GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Are there any Mods for this game yet?
If there were then there would be some sort of mention or links in the OP or over on the (which, btw, is a pretty good source of info about the game). But there's no mention of mods, so no, there are no mods for the game yet (if ever).

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
is this have Harvesting milk with animation pose fucking doggy with milking hand ?
Not sure I fully understand what you are asking so apologies if I haven't answered your questions fully. There are animations for both the male and female Breeder as well as Fern when harvesting milk and there are animations for the female Breeder and Fern when harvesting semen. There are a few sex positions in the game, you start with knowing just one, but you can learn the rest from a Blessed Nephelym (you do need a special "currency" to pay for each lesson). Check out the for lots more info about the game! ;)

Last edited:

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
I haven't found any mods, but does anyone know if there is a way to increase the building capacities? Editing a text file or something? For most of the barns i think 60 is enough space. But for the sylvan and especially the Hybrid species, it fills up really fast.

Oct 25, 2019
I haven't found any mods, but does anyone know if there is a way to increase the building capacities? Editing a text file or something? For most of the barns i think 60 is enough space. But for the sylvan and especially the Hybrid species, it fills up really fast.
If my memory serves me, author wrote that in future releases he adds upgrades to increase capacity.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Are there any Mods for this game yet?
Mod support is supposed to come when the dev finishes the game and moves on to the next, but patreon being what it is...
Is there no animation for when PC breeds with Vulwarg Futa at barn?
Animations are dependent on size, when you're in the breeding menu refer to the chart for supported animations between size pairs. Also, you breed at the gated field next to your house, not the barns, barns are for milking.

Di3tP3psi

May 25, 2020
The Creator code is no longer valid as of the 15th of June, 2020. If anyone has the current one, that would be VERY appreciated.

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
So, since the dev didn't allow for futa on male yet to happen (and apparently has no plans to) and since it seems like both using the bugged version or editing stuff with Hex editors do bring freaky results, i've tried to make a futa preset that looks more like a femboy.

Unfortunately i've never done this kind of detailed stuff before and i wasn't able to find the necessary options in the character editor (like adjusting the width of the vagina to make it less apparent, moving it to unnatural positions so that when on the receiving end it looked like anal): so in the end the results are nowhere as good as i hoped.

If somebody here feels like trying to improve it further, especially the chest area where the lines of the under-boobs look bad, and reuploading it here i could share the preset.

First i need to find where custom characters presets are in the game files, to begin with...
If somebody could explain that to me it would be a huge help.

EDIT:

Found it.
Going to add it as an attachment along some image previews... that is, as soon as i find out how in the world you make a spoiler section here.
It's not like everybody scrolling the pages of this thread would like looking at futa on male pics.

EDIT 2:

All right, here we go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to put the .sav file in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets in order to be able to load the preset before starting a new game.
Also sorry if some image looks bad but my pc can't really handle more than 1600x900.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caerna

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
:KEK: Default body normals don't even work for flat chested models. :KEK:

That's some DEDICATION to megachonks on derelict's part. At least doing realistic body shape is somewhat possible.
Yep... so far that even putting the breast-bounce slider in body physics section to the minimum there's still A LOT of movement in all scenes, which for flat chested looks awfully abnormal. :HideThePain:

Did you manage to load the preset in your game?
For some reason when i try putting it in the character presets folder with a different name, it doesn't load at all...
Maybe the game recognizes it' s a duplicate or that it has too many identical traits, idk really...

Reactions: Caerna

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Did you manage to load the preset in your game?
For some reason when i try putting it in the character presets folder with a different name, it doesn't load at all...
Maybe the game recognizes it' s a duplicate or that it has too many identical traits, idk really...
Yep, file to AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets and it is selectable on char creation.

ft.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
Yep, file to AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets and it is selectable on char creation.

View attachment 697569
Nice, was worried for a moment that character presets were tied to game saves.

By the way the game looks nice with higher resolution, at some point i'll really need to get a new a gpu...
Probably what's tanking performance is rendering distance and dense geometry.

Last edited:

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Do you mean the ones you catch? Or the main character? It takes some effort, but fiddling with the sliders long enough will get it to look fairly shapely ^.^
Fanny in UK and most of europe is vagina not ass. You Yanks are just wierd. ;)

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes