formasual

Jan 17, 2019
everytime I download a new version of this game, I cant use my old saves. Why?
The dev updates frequently. Over the course of time he will implement a major change or addition that changes things which a previous save cannot understand. This renders those previous saves invalid because they simply do not retain certain information required with the current version.
However, not every update becomes a save wipe. In fact, the latest update 726 was the first save wipe in a longer chain of updates than usual. An approximation would be around 5 updates since last save wipe.
There have been cheats added to the game to help offset the time required to regain a previous position within the game. These cheats can be accessed via settings menu which is clearly noticed at the bottom of the menu.
Do not think that these cheats will be a permanent addition to the game in the final release. Their purpose is primarily to aid those that play it regularly and test new aspects about the game without spending hours acquiring everything which had been previous acquired such as portals or barns.
Check the wiki for info

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Guys, anyone has a new build of the Creator Mode? Separately without a game. I have only BOTN Creator v07171A

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Guys, anyone has a new build of the Creator Mode? Separately without a game. I have only BOTN Creator v07171A
The Creator Mode was integrated into the game thus removing the need for an additional build, so I don't think there will be any standalones anymore.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
The Creator Mode was integrated into the game thus removing the need for an additional build, so I don't think there will be any standalones anymore.
I know. I just asked, maybe someone has a new build of a separate Сreator Mode. They say that he is. Separate Creator Mode is not bad at all:)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

• Added Fern phase 2.
  • Feed Fern 30 times and then wait for the next day.
Phase 3 will be added in a future build.

Reactions: Waaifu and Vima

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Curious what you mean by no mix and match?
He means there are no tags with the breeder profile so the only variation comes from the neph. If they are non-hybrid then the offspring will take on the exact appearance of the neph breeding partner. However, it could be that with more presets that share a lot of the same tags there could be more possibilities in the future. With more people making different presets all the time I imagine that eventually there will be many tags in the pool to randomly choose from that will give us more variation.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Kann mir jemand seinen save geben hab keine lust auf den anfang
ich wäre sehr dankbar dafür
;)
Can someone give me his save I'm not in the mood for the beginning
I would be very grateful for that
;)

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
having a bit of trouble here on downloading the new update and moving my saves from the old ones to it. any advice so i don't have to start over from the beginning

Keyhell

Apr 5, 2017
Quick question: when creating character and picking a preset, you can choose from many different outfits, legwear and stuff. Can we find/change that stuff ingame? Like, I made a cute girl almost from scratch, but after launching the game I realised I'd rather have her wear something else. What do I do?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Quick question: when creating character and picking a preset, you can choose from many different outfits, legwear and stuff. Can we find/change that stuff ingame? Like, I made a cute girl almost from scratch, but after launching the game I realised I'd rather have her wear something else. What do I do?
There's no wardrobe functionality as of yet (AFIK)
The only option I can think of is to edit your save file. However, I don't know which indexes represent the different type of clothing.
However, I think someone here can help you as editing the save file was the first option to make presets (I think)

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
He means there are no tags with the breeder profile so the only variation comes from the neph. If they are non-hybrid then the offspring will take on the exact appearance of the neph breeding partner. However, it could be that with more presets that share a lot of the same tags there could be more possibilities in the future. With more people making different presets all the time I imagine that eventually there will be many tags in the pool to randomly choose from that will give us more variation.
Thanks for clarifying. First time playing the game and I usually got a lot of variation in sizes color so I wasn't following. Currently I'm breeding out a Titan of every species so didn't know if this was something different

Jul 31, 2018
guys i need to get an incubus to gain its spirit form, wich type of milk/semen i have to give him?

Edit: its the seraphim..........ok now what is loyalty and how do i raise it?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes