KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Do traits of released nephs affect zones? stats? or just levels?

Conversations i had with the dev in early development had traits become more common in zones after releasing a neph with that trait there but im wondering if that became a thing.
I have not noticed a difference, but than again, I haven't payed that much attention. Lol

Reactions: b00marrows

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I stuck
Shite
I open many places and I think I need elves and it can be found near goblin. But How I get there?? I out of key and no one holding one. And yes. I like a bully to certain someone and sad lonely forever. I open to titan bee bat haven and someone want orc hybrid elf and she hold on to last key i can find.

Aug 8, 2017
Do traits of released nephs affect zones? stats? or just levels?

Conversations i had with the dev in early development had traits become more common in zones after releasing a neph with that trait there but im wondering if that became a thing.
From what I've seen, the only thing affecting neph generation is the world level. Traits and levels only matter insofar as they increase the world level. I think it'd be much better if you could shape the world like that, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Jeez been reading back through the thread, i can see why development has been more wonky than ever. Listening to the "community" has likely done more damage to the development than helped, especially in balance aspects and beggars.

Additionally a lot of the issues people seems to have (save files and camera for example) are engine based, something Dere would likely have to create a new version of to improve which is a MASSIVE undertaking. To make things worse the time spent attempting to update to the newer IE has been a multi month undertaking and a massive kick in the nuts.
For an example, think like minecraft version updates on mods, but 1000X deeper as its every single aspect of the game and not just a mod.

*Sigh* anyway.

From what I've seen, the only thing affecting neph generation is the world level. Traits and levels only matter insofar as they increase the world level. I think it'd be much better if you could shape the world like that, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Well good time to test it. Gonna do a bunch of breeding and release like 10 nephs with the same Trait and see if i can find anything.
Tho logically/programming end i suspect that is the case already that it wont have an effect as it would be a massive undertaking to implement such a thing.

Edit: Yeah...
1663286345194.png
This er... might be substantial.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I open many places and I think I need elves and it can be found near goblin. But How I get there?? I out of key and no one holding one.
Have you completed the Orc Chieftain's Xena quest?

And, in case you missed some other pathways, here's the walkthrough:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
yea I already finish the goblin. I think there is some sort of maid at the jungle/neko that I havent found yet. I going to find her

the guide literally like I been playing the wrong way the whole time. I unlock the gate that closet to me but now I must following order? dat no good game design

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
I'm not talking about coloring, but about changing the wardrobe of other pants or a completely different T-shirt
Sorry was absent from this site (Real life full up the fridge), so yes most of options on right side are to color... I will check but I think (pretty sure last option ; so bottom of right column make some effect transforming skin etc, and clothes too...)
But once again, I check it and come back to you if I find it (I already made a change , it is why I post you that answer, but I can be wrong where it has to be done)

Aug 22, 2021
yea I already finish the goblin. I think there is some sort of maid at the jungle/neko that I havent found yet. I going to find her

the guide literally like I been playing the wrong way the whole time. I unlock the gate that closet to me but now I must following order? dat no good game design
It definitely is not good design. That is what happens when you add restrictions in at a late stage rather than plan for them at the beginning.

For what it is worth, I unlocked the gates in the absolute worst possible order and should have been locked out of the main progression areas twice. Thankfully, the worlds invisible walls are fallible and you can skyrim your way around the problem gates (even with fall damage) through skillful hopping.

Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you saying your player character has all the traits on it? If so, how did you do that? I went looking to do that myself but could only find a years old out of date hex editor
If you mean how to breed Monsters with your MC yourself you need to choose one and make her something along the lines of "the Matriarch" of her respective kennel before breeding

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I foound her. She literally on the path that I must turn back. Basically hide away. Even with some light I would mistake as ambient. naked2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

tselliot

Jul 9, 2018
If you mean how to breed Monsters with your MC yourself you need to choose one and make her something along the lines of "the Matriarch" of her respective kennel before breeding
I'm talking about using this or hex edit to give your player characters desirable traits. It doesn't seem like anyone's done that in quite a while though as that program crashes when it tries to load one of the modern saves and the old method of hex editing results in an unplayable file.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm talking about using this or hex edit to give your player characters desirable traits. It doesn't seem like anyone's done that in quite a while though as that program crashes when it tries to load one of the modern saves and the old method of hex editing results in an unplayable file.
Which is very common for 3rd party mod tools and the main reason so few people even attempt to use them

GOSDEP

Nov 7, 2019
Are you saying your player character has all the traits on it? If so, how did you do that? I went looking to do that myself but could only find a years old out of date hex editor
Unfortunately the developer( DerelictHelmsman) hasn't added any legal way to get traits. And the Hex editor is not the most convenient thing, no, I did it through the save editor. Search in this thread, someone posted it, and the screenshot is an example of what I have selected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
If you guys really wanted to cheat like that time might be better spent building a cheat engine table with each build (less work more modular, easier to make)
Building a mono/pointer table for the selected neph/player could be useful and potentially usable between versions.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes