3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

squishingtonsquid

Aug 15, 2020
Crappy solution to be honest, the problem never was the ntr it was the fact that no matter what you choose you couldn't avoid it. Devs that don't have backbones to stick with their ideas are a waste of time. Who know maybe later it won't be a monster girl story and it will be a human women breeding farm
if that's the problem you'd need to rearrange the plot to a whole other story to avoid it, your mc is living with the proprietress of a literal backyard fuck pit. like... really, you're lucky she doesn't make you pay rent in dick. The story can't not go a bit in that direction, and it's a choice made before they probably thought the game would be getting updates ever again.

I guess it could be rearranged so those characters become female mc alternatives(full on doubling the art work though), and make cecilia the owner, eg do the plot where catgirls can't own monster girl farms so she needs you as a front. But by then you might as well be talking about a breeding farm 2.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
but I don't understand what this update is? I don't see anything, it's the same as before. Is it because I have to replay a new game otherwise I can't see the changes?

VicValenn

Jul 20, 2022
For the case anyone wish it
Here a Json Monster save
(From a early point in time, means no nunu and not the snake girl, the Wild ones are only there because of a kind of exploit)
It belongs in
C:\Users\Your_Win_ID\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves

Male player name Geronimo
All monsters have been trained ingame, not by file editing

View attachment 3595228
It didn't work for me. Don't know why, since I did everything as I should

Edit: Nvm. I thought the save would appear in the game's main menu, but the save only appears in-game on the editor tab.

Last edited:

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
It didn't work for me. Don't know why, since I did everything as I should
Sadly i am the wrong person to answer, anyone who downloaded it and get it to work ?
Since there are at least 2 thumbs up (what means 2 Downloads at very least) and no reported problems, i guess it worked for them

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Crappy solution to be honest, the problem never was the ntr it was the fact that no matter what you choose you couldn't avoid it. Devs that don't have backbones to stick with their ideas are a waste of time. Who know maybe later it won't be a monster girl story and it will be a human women breeding farm
Yes exactly my thoughts as well. I hate how every game dev I come across nowadays is to lazy to actually add customization and variety.
LITERALLY all they have to do is make something avoidable/optional and everyone is pleased. Or at the very least say from the beginning "HEY THIS GAME IS NTR focused" or "has NTR be warned" or some shit.
The game could have every single fetish know to man and I'd still enjoy it if you could just avoid certain fetishes or turn it off in the settings for example.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Yes exactly my thoughts as well. I hate how every game dev I come across nowadays is to lazy to actually add customization and variety.
LITERALLY all they have to do is make something avoidable/optional and everyone is pleased. Or at the very least say from the beginning "HEY THIS GAME IS NTR focused" or "has NTR be warned" or some shit.
The game could have every single fetish know to man and I'd still enjoy it if you could just avoid certain fetishes or turn it off in the settings for example.
Thats also not to say Devs are the only problem I also hate people that bash games just cause they have certain fetishes even though IT IS avoidable and optional.

Reactions: Night Lord Yak

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
if that's the problem you'd need to rearrange the plot to a whole other story to avoid it, your mc is living with the proprietress of a literal backyard fuck pit. like... really, you're lucky she doesn't make you pay rent in dick. The story can't not go a bit in that direction, and it's a choice made before they probably thought the game would be getting updates ever again.

I guess it could be rearranged so those characters become female mc alternatives(full on doubling the art work though), and make cecilia the owner, eg do the plot where catgirls can't own monster girl farms so she needs you as a front. But by then you might as well be talking about a breeding farm 2.
Not really the problem though its the way they handeled the update just make it optional or avoidable plot can easily be changed a little.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes