3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

ag01l

Dec 13, 2023
Talia image is missing, how can i fix it? since the scene of her milking the elf, she never shows whenever she is,but her lines appear. And in the log there is 2 quests "the village present" that do not advance

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
breeding farm evokes in my mind the view of a harem game where you are a farmer who owns a farm where you breed women and/or monstergirls with your cock.

if it was called brothel farm or breeding brothel I would expect sharing.

Because the game explicitly gave you a choice. and then went "lolno we lied"

why would breeding and vn not work together? they sound like a great combo to me.
pregnancy and harem go hand in hand.
Good points, specially the one about making the scene optional, there is a bit of context left out though, pretty much everyone from the town is a pervert, so them doing it with monsters should not be a huge surprise, Cece and Talia have a scenes with monsters yet there's not a huge outrage

Reading the game's title makes me think about a management game, not a harem.

I didn't say the VN and breeding don't work together, I said there's a dissonance, we already have the context of the town, yet it's getting difficult to implement scenes of some npcs with monsters because it triggers the NTR flag

Truth be told the problem was easy to solve, make it optional, it would have saved a lot of work

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
Why do orders barely appear at all after two months? What am I doing wrong? Also, during Cecile's pregnancy 'Breed' command is completely blocked. Is it supposed to be like this?

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Someone knows where the save folder is?
Since nobody is really talking about this, the saves are in your registry for some odd reason, I'm not sure if you really can edit them. There's a save folder in Local or whatever but even if you straight up delete it all it's still in the registry so you can't really post full saves and stuff like that, only registry keys.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
The game is called breeding farm (it's does not sound like a wholesome game) and there was already a lot of context for the milf (she's a pervert who likes wolfmen and it's not that attracted to humans), I don't understand why people got upset but I respect their opinion, for me the problem is this weird dissonance of breeding game and VN, making the romance optional should be the way to go if the dev wants to add scenes of her with monsters
A romance as a core story point can work for a game like this. It just honestly was not done well for this game especially with the Wolfman backpedle.

The big thing is that sex =/= romance. That is the big thing that needs to be understood going into this story type. That is arguably the single most important thing to both set up in the story and not have it start part way in out of the blue.

Cecelia's story worked because it started with the whole thing being a job for her. She developed emotional connections with the player character and separates form work from said connections. The team completely broke the established lore with her length of pregnancy in her added story and the child not being an adult when born but from a story point of view it works.

Rika's story on the other hand is the opposite. She starts the relationship more personal and then wanted to go back to the old method of work to gain emotional connections. A big issue is if she wanted to do said work why did she not already do so? I know it is because of her heart ache from the loss of both of her loves but it is never said to actually be the reason. They both happened at different times and at least one of her lovers was alive when the other died and neither is stated to be why she ended her time as a breeder. It is only her starting a relationship with the main character having her go back to wanting that experience.

If one wanted Rika's story to stay the same structurally and work then certain things were needed to build it up. First would be giving the actual issue holding her back more prominence. We know it was both her husband and wolf lover dying from dialog. Her story needed to show that those both affected her and were creating a hesitancy. A few simple lines could have fixed that either from her or from Katelyn/Cecelia if properly placed. Have the relationship between Rika and MC be shallow at first. Just be meeting physical needs and friendship to help Rika pass through her issues. From there have her actually push towards working at the farm again as a breeder. Jealously arc by either side is an option but it needs to be established they aren't a tightly nit couple. From there either a major relationship is created as they find a balance or they are just fuck buddies.

A better way to have written Rika's abandonment of the breeder lifestyle would have been using Katelyn birth and needs as a child plus duties she took over when pregnant/Katelyn being very young (crops, other parts of the business, raising Katelyn) we the reason she stopped. Her needs could have been stated to have been met by her husband and she calmed down due to her other responsibilities.

The issue we now would have from the original game is why she didn't go back when her husband died and the farm was under water. That should have been the reason for her to go back. We know MC did not come into the picture right away that is a main plot point. It could be explained away by stating that the farm was doing well enough without her doing so.

We then need a reason MC is needed. Multiple options could be avalible 1. The goverment (church) just recently cracked down hard on the industry 2. Competitors have pushed the farm to the breaking point 3. An incident happened on/to the farm wrecking it (this is the option I would use in this particular games' story) 4. Rika nolonger can give birth to monsters (she is now infertile and this would be the option I would go with if we had some form of reason for humans to even be involved in the breeding process)

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Since nobody is really talking about this, the saves are in your registry for some odd reason, I'm not sure if you really can edit them. There's a save folder in Local or whatever but even if you straight up delete it all it's still in the registry so you can't really post full saves and stuff like that, only registry keys.
I did not test it in this game, but a other game that saves in the Registry too i was able to create a file you need to click to restore the keys (means a file you click to get/install the savegames)
Since you can unlock the Gallery, Cheat most important stuff and you can import a Monster json file i never tried to edit the savegames.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
A romance as a core story point can work for a game like this. It just honestly was not done well for this game especially with the Wolfman backpedle.

The big thing is that sex =/= romance. That is the big thing that needs to be understood going into this story type. That is arguably the single most important thing to both set up in the story and not have it start part way in out of the blue.

Cecelia's story worked because it started with the whole thing being a job for her. She developed emotional connections with the player character and separates form work from said connections. The team completely broke the established lore with her length of pregnancy in her added story and the child not being an adult when born but from a story point of view it works.

Rika's story on the other hand is the opposite. She starts the relationship more personal and then wanted to go back to the old method of work to gain emotional connections. A big issue is if she wanted to do said work why did she not already do so? I know it is because of her heart ache from the loss of both of her loves but it is never said to actually be the reason. They both happened at different times and at least one of her lovers was alive when the other died and neither is stated to be why she ended her time as a breeder. It is only her starting a relationship with the main character having her go back to wanting that experience.

If one wanted Rika's story to stay the same structurally and work then certain things were needed to build it up. First would be giving the actual issue holding her back more prominence. We know it was both her husband and wolf lover dying from dialog. Her story needed to show that those both affected her and were creating a hesitancy. A few simple lines could have fixed that either from her or from Katelyn/Cecelia if properly placed. Have the relationship between Rika and MC be shallow at first. Just be meeting physical needs and friendship to help Rika pass through her issues. From there have her actually push towards working at the farm again as a breeder. Jealously arc by either side is an option but it needs to be established they aren't a tightly nit couple. From there either a major relationship is created as they find a balance or they are just fuck buddies.

A better way to have written Rika's abandonment of the breeder lifestyle would have been using Katelyn birth and needs as a child plus duties she took over when pregnant/Katelyn being very young (crops, other parts of the business, raising Katelyn) we the reason she stopped. Her needs could have been stated to have been met by her husband and she calmed down due to her other responsibilities.

The issue we now would have from the original game is why she didn't go back when her husband died and the farm was under water. That should have been the reason for her to go back. We know MC did not come into the picture right away that is a main plot point. It could be explained away by stating that the farm was doing well enough without her doing so.

We then need a reason MC is needed. Multiple options could be avalible 1. The goverment (church) just recently cracked down hard on the industry 2. Competitors have pushed the farm to the breaking point 3. An incident happened on/to the farm wrecking it (this is the option I would use in this particular games' story) 4. Rika nolonger can give birth to monsters (she is now infertile and this would be the option I would go with if we had some form of reason for humans to even be involved in the breeding process)
It's simple. They just wanted to give mc a new transformation and the story for that was just afterthought. Plus adding to that the fake choice system and voila the wolfman scene is born.

The worst part is that they backpedal after mass critique and now they can't simply let these already made assets go to waste, so the scene is back, albeit with the different flavour.

Oh btw you made some good points, but i don't think devs thought that deep with this scene.

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys a quest.I want to find a transfer my save files,but into appdata folder I find a TeamBieno folder and inside a breeding farm folder in witch there is another save folder but inside of that it says is empty,no saves file displayed,but when I play the game I can load my files normally.anyone can say me why I cannot see my save files or where/how I can find those?Ty in advance,bye

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Talia image is missing, how can i fix it? since the scene of her milking the elf, she never shows whenever she is,but her lines appear. And in the log there is 2 quests "the village present" that do not advance
Yes, I too am having the same problem with Talia image missing and the village present quest along with the quest you go on with Elizabeth and you are trying to find out who is capturing all the female monsters and the first person you talk to his image is missing too. Is there a fix for this?

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
It's simple. They just wanted to give mc a new transformation and the story for that was just afterthought. Plus adding to that the fake choice system and voila the wolfman scene is born.

The worst part is that they backpedal after mass critique and now they can't simply let these already made assets go to waste, so the scene is back, albeit with the different flavour.

Oh btw you made some good points, but i don't think devs thought that deep with this scene.
Never said they did think ahead.

I was mostly going over how if they had made basically story plans initially they could have had a better romance story with Rika... or just continuity in their story.

I personally would if writing a story from Scratch have Cecelia and Katelyn be half sisters. MC has small tutorial and lore day/week on a fully functioning farm as either a parole job or someone who applied for the job. Have Humans have certain traits which can be passed down to monster but it thins every generation [This keeps humans relevant]. Start with Farm/Ranch being a cat person ranch and MC having the same trait as Katelyn's father (common for industry) [Katelyn has a different trait and some trauma to not be willing to breed with monsters]. MC, Katelyn and Cecelia are not at the ranch/farm for some reason (really could be any reason) and an accident happens destroying most of it. Trio comes back finding the ruined ranch/farm and have orders they need to fulfill starting the game for real. Cecelia and MC are the first options to get orders done. You rebuild the ranch/farm having quests with other NPCs to unlock other monster classes and breedable humans (likely for only one monster class). Story with Katelyn would be the main romance as all other story branches are intertwined with either her story or repairing/improving the farm/ranch. Game would end/ enter endless mode once farm/ranch is complete with it showing that the family would continue to the next generation.

That is just a basic outline that could have many paths developed in it. It has a beginning and why MC would be there and an end goal so milestones could be actually set.

Nov 28, 2020
Good points, specially the one about making the scene optional, there is a bit of context left out though, pretty much everyone from the town is a pervert, so them doing it with monsters should not be a huge surprise, Cece and Talia have a scenes with monsters yet there's not a huge outrage

Reading the game's title makes me think about a management game, not a harem.

I didn't say the VN and breeding don't work together, I said there's a dissonance, we already have the context of the town, yet it's getting difficult to implement scenes of some npcs with monsters because it triggers the NTR flag

Truth be told the problem was easy to solve, make it optional, it would have saved a lot of work
i already said the samething myself, pages before about this game's characters. if you take away the main character you play as out of the story, which is the male character. nothing would be NTR in this game. i mean it is called breeding farm for a reason, anyone jumping into this game should already know first hand what this game is like. one example is Talia, she wanted sperm dna from the elf man, that your main character watches her do this in front of you.

Subako47

Nov 29, 2021
another question, I played this game a long time ago.. back then the milf had an NTR scene with a werewolf .. did the dev remove it? that scene was quite good actually

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes