3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
This is a recurring question that never gets answered, at least last time I checked. Originally, you were able to find your save files on Windows, but at some point they ditched saves files and started saving to Windows registry. As far as I'm aware, there is no way to access your saves on Windows besides with the Registry Editor. I stopped playing around then. IMHO, bloating the registry with game save data entries is bad form. Please let me know if it's changed.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the Mac version, but this dev team really wants those saves hidden for some odd reason. Sorry, if that doesn't answer your question directly.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Yes, under Windows I found the corresponding folder relatively quickly.
More or less just typed the game name into the search bar and then searched different drives.

But this doesn't seem to work on MacOS...
Until today I actually thought I was an experienced Mac user... :rolleyes:

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
Yes, under Windows I found the corresponding folder relatively quickly.
More or less just typed the game name into the search bar and then searched different drives.

But this doesn't seem to work on MacOS...
Until today I actually thought I was an experienced Mac user... :rolleyes:
Are you saying you found the save files on Windows? or was it only the directory where they used to store them? It's good if they reverted back to using save files instead of the Registry.

I'm surprised MacOS doesn't have a similar search function. They're pretty standard in every distro and flavor of Linux (which can vary wildly). You probably just have to look up how to use it.

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
I was stuck with the elf village as several here already mentioned but it did solve itself out. I don't know if this worked as intended and the quest log just wasn't clear about it or if it was a bug but I am inclined to think it worked properly but just wasn't communicated to player properly. I had to progress through a bunch of other story quests until after the quest where Cecilia peeps in on the player with Rika and other scene with Cecilia when waking up in the morning after that. It was only after completing the elven village quest that I understood why that quest didn't progress for so long since the elven village quest leads directly into a potion for a quest specifically for Cecilia that would otherwise have been out of order. But the quest tooltip after fulfilling the elven village request really should be a bit more clear about saying the player needs to keep progressing with Rika and Cecilia.
Bro saved me. I was thinking of starting a new game, thinking it is bugged. Had to read 30 different posts here until I found this.
Search tags! : Elven village Elfs Elf Elves Present quest stuck not progressing donate

Reactions: Dark479

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
Can someone help and tell me the new version Debug code is because the old one did seems to work

By the way im using the android port

lamalama2

Oct 1, 2020
Hello there, i tried to play this on my phone but i get this
“This app isn’t compatible with the latest version of Android. Check for an update or contact the apps developer.”

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Hello there, i tried to play this on my phone but i get this
“This app isn’t compatible with the latest version of Android. Check for an update or contact the apps developer.”
That is pretty self-explanatory.
The Dev has not updated the android version to work with newer Android versions.

If you have an older phone/tablet - try installing it there, withuout upgrading the android if you are prompted.

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
My current active quests are Here Kitty Kitty, Rika Part 2, Cece Part 2, and a Heated Situation. My Breeder rank is A. What do I do to progress the story? I just finished getting fertility potion from doing Elf Storyline. I have basically nothing else I can trigger at the moment.

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
Aside from donating elves, every progression in this game is triggered by visiting a specific location.
If you are stuck, just visit all locations at day, then at night. If nothing happens - pass a few days and repeat.

Note - visiting the breeding pen can also trigger progress by simply clicking it.

Ok lest go

Jan 22, 2024
someone help me complete the jealous girl mission i play over and over again still can't complete this mission

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
How do i trigger rika part 2 and the jealous widow ?

And can anyone tell me why the jealous widow quest have 2 ? (^_^;)

lewdflesh86

Mar 11, 2023
God I wish I had a walkthrough. I have Cecilia at level 44, max affection, got the bar date, forest date, two different night scenes, but no further progress no matter what I do.

I also can't buy gold pieces from the smith even though I'm at 6k gold (option won't display), no further progress on the Elf quest despite donating 20 of each elf.

Did I softlock myself somewhere or this all just really buggy?

dinogrande

Sep 26, 2020
God I wish I had a walkthrough. I have Cecilia at level 44, max affection, got the bar date, forest date, two different night scenes, but no further progress no matter what I do.

I also can't buy gold pieces from the smith even though I'm at 6k gold (option won't display), no further progress on the Elf quest despite donating 20 of each elf.

from the screenshot you have "wooing the widow" and that is a MAIN quest otherwise you are softlocking your self. for the "wooing the widow" quest you need to meet her at the garden (next to the breeding pen), the kitchen and at later in the quest her bedroom at night.
"the village present" will only continue after you completed the "wooing the widow", "hunting for dragons" and "the investigation"

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024

Unless the quest log EXPLICITLY says you have to do a specific thing, all other progress is triggered by visiting a location at a given time.

Case 1: Donate Elves, Visit the Witch, Visit the Blacksmith - DO THE LITERAL THING

Case 2:"See what happens", "Now What?", "What's up with her" - just visit locations at different times of day until you trigger the scene.
FYI: Breeding Pen and your bed are also considered locations/triggers

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes