• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Breeding Farm [v0.7.1] [Team Bieno]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mango8

fun to play with, the H-scene part lack interaction, the assets is good, still have no idea where they put the save files, I open up my folder that contains save but no single files in there. But hopefully, it becomes a beautiful breeding game in the future
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tomyouz

Just wanted to put 5 stars , allthough the game is far from finished I had a really good time the art is really good ,story could be interesting but there's not enough for now , Overall a very enjoying game that I would recommend to anyone
    Keep up the good work !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

iton

Fine pre-alpha of game alike Breeding Season. Good start for the game, but much more creatures from Greek mythology must be done: mermaids, minotaurs, centaurs, werewolves and whatever.

Progress rate is quite fine, however animations aren't still available even for all these three creature types.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Under_Formatman

FUCK*NG AWESOME

This freaking deserves being a spiritual successor of the Breeding Season
    so much in fact Cloud Meadow can only dream to get here.

Pros
    Gameplay-wise compared to Breeding Season nothing changed much which is why it is awesome cloud meadow wanted to change the game's gameplay and failed miserably

Way better visuals than Breeding Season and a new feature affection scenes!

Cons
    There is none! this is the Breeding Season 2 we wanted!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

love3d

It's a very personal and subjective opinion!.
    Summary: Better than "cloud meadow"
    Gaming: easier to get than "cloud meadow" and easier to get resources than previous ranching games [Total points: 5 points/ This game: 5 points]
    Story: I don't understand English (I'm a middle school student level English).The speed of the story, not too slow or too fast.[Total score:5/This game:3.5]
    Figure: Western-feeling, mellow graphics and cute character appearance [Total score:5/E-Game:4.Extremely personal, subjective opinion.
    ps. Know that this game is still in development.I'm a person who can't support these grateful game developers (unemployed), but I expect a number of features to be added later.What a great game!Happy New Year, developers!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Ste Rix

Breeding Farm:

I state that I was a regular contributor to the original Breeding Season and this influences my opinions making the comparison inevitable, obviously taking into account that we are talking about a work in progress.

The most appealing aspect of the predecessor for me was undoubtedly the breeding management mechanics, which in Breeding Farm are partly traced. There are still some races, "milking", fishing, random events, alchemy and some genetic traits that made the game much more varied. For now, what is there seems to be working well. I wait to see if and which mechanics will be added later to improve the rating.
    MECHANICS: 3+

Musically adequate, varied and pleasant, pleasantly matched environments and music. It wouldn't be unwelcome to add voices during breeding.
    MUSIC: 4

Graphically of good quality, I don't expect great graphics for the game genre and I don't think it's even necessary but I really like the drawing style of the female characters in particular. The, for now, few animations are effective and well taken care of.
    GRAPHICS: 4

Being still in early development, a "seen it all" point is soon reached and in the long term there is no incentive for a lasting game.
    PLAYABILITY: 3

Pleasant and well differentiated setting and story from its predecessor, look for future developments and greater interaction with NPCs.
    HISTORY: 3+

For the type of game it seems to me that progress is a bit slow. More frequent updates would be welcome.
    PROGRESSION: 3

Out of nostalgic affection and as a stimulus to developers, I will round up the overall 4-star rating, hoping to see positive developments soon.

TIPS:
    1) add random events as soon as possible to make the game time more varied and lasting.
    2) if you add the alchemy and the related buffs you could insert a mechanic of research and collection of specific ingredients for each location at the cost of a certain amount of energy consumption.
    3) reduce costs on Patreon, 9.50 EURO per month for the last update seems to me very excessive, given the type of game and the development times. If you were less greedy you would have many more supporters and the game would gain in popularity. I would have gladly sponsored you but 113 euros a year for a game of this kind is pure madness

Breeding Farm:

Premetto di essere stato un assiduo contributore dell'originale Breeding Season e questo influenza le mie opinioni rendendo la comparazione inevitabile, tenuto ovviamente conto che parliamo di un work in progress.

L'aspetto per me più accattivante del predecessore erano indubbiamente le meccaniche gestionali di breeding, che in Breeding Farm sono in parte ricalcate. Mancano ancora alcune razze, "mungitura", pesca, eventi casuali, alchimia ed alcuni tratti genetici che rendevano molto più vario il gioco. Per ora, quel che c'è, pare funzionare bene. Aspetto di vedere se e quali meccaniche verranno aggiunte in seguito per migliorare il rating.
    MECCANICHE: 3+

Musicalmente adeguato, vario e gradevole, ambienti e musiche abbinati piacevolmente. Non sarebbe sgradita l'aggiunta di voci durante il breeding.
    MUSICA: 4

Graficamente di buona qualità, per il genere di gioco non mi aspetto una grafica eccezionale e non credo sia neppure necessaria ma mi piace molto lo stile di disegno dei personaggi femminili in particolare. Le, per ora, poche animazioni sono efficaci e ben curate.
    GRAFICA: 4

Essendo ancora in primo sviluppo si raggiunge presto un punto di "visto tutto" e a lungo termine vengono a mancare stimoli per un gioco duraturo.
    GIOCABILITA': 3

Ambientazione e storia gradevole e ben differenziata dal predecessore, aspetto sviluppi futuri e maggiore interazione con i PNG.
    STORIA: 3+

Per il tipo di gioco mi pare che i progressi siano un po'lenti. Update più frequenti sarebbero graditi.
    PROGRESSIONE: 3

Per nostalgica affezione e come stimolo agli sviluppatori arrotonderò per eccesso la valutazione complessiva a 4 stelle sperando di vedere presto sviluppi positivi.

SUGGERIMENTI:
    1) aggiungete prima possibile eventi casuali per render più vario e duraturo il tempo di gioco.
    2) se aggiungerete l'alchimia e i buff connessi potreste inserire una meccanica di ricerca e raccolta di ingredienti specifici per ogni locazione al costo di un tot di consumo di energia.
    3) riducete i costi su Patreon, 9.50 EURO al mese per l'ultima update mi pare decisamente eccessivo, dato il tipo di gioco ed i tempi di sviluppo. Se foste meno esosi avreste molti più sostenitori ed il gioco ne guadagnerebbe in popolarità. Vi avrei sponsorizzato volentieri ma 113 euro all'anno per un gioco di questo genere è pura follia
  7. 2.00 star(s)

aurinkojakuu

Good art, good premise (assuming that, unlike the games it follows in the footsteps of, it gets finished), awful writing. You might immediately assume that I'm being nitpicky--that I'm talking about small grammatical errors interspersed throughout or something along those lines. And while, yes, those are present, that isn't enough to break my immersion. The problem is much worse--everything in this game, from the setting, to the character design, to, most importantly, the dialogue, absolutely reeks of wish fulfillment.

And already, I hear what you say. Don't be silly, Aurinko, that's what all these games are anyway! Yes, yes, of course. But if I can get a mental image of the creator(s) of the game, who haven't seen the light of day in months, lurking in their cum dungeon busting all over the walls as they write every line of dialogue, then there's a problem. Basically, when you take the sum of the absurd dialogue (and it's not even just the cringe-worthy way the females act--the protagonist is almost as bad!), the clunky attempts at third wall breaks (seriously, why?), and the overall setting and character design, there's no way that you can maintain any kind of immersion in the game. I think that the only way this game could be made decent is by having a third party edit literally every line of text that has been or will ever be written for this game, but that's not even to mention the lack of content at this stage and how much content will have to be added for this to be "finished." There's a reason why these games never get finished, people. As you add more monsters to breed, the amount of scenes that you need to make grows exponentially. That's the fundamental issue with this genre of game, and I don't see this game being the one to find a way to solve it. Overall, this could be good in the future, but I really wouldn't get your hopes up.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

questlog9

Love these types of games, I wish more monster breeders were out there. I loved the original Monster Breeding farm, and I'm for some reason too daft to play cloud meadow. It is nice to have a character like Cece, I love her personality and the fact you can't breed with her until a certain point in her quest. I wish there was a faster way to get to bed, and none of my other ideas are valid since the game isn't finished. Can't wait to see more affection scenes, that was a really nice idea and I love it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

KairuTatsu

There is lots of work to be done but so far I've seen some amazing work! Please do keep up the amazing work in updating this just wanted to get it out there for people! People should pleay this game and then maybe we might get even faster updates!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

Good art, good characters with archetypes, simple missions, and pretty good animations. Aside from the glitch where the click-box would sometime disappear if you save and then went back to playing, I have very little complaint.
    A good point and click game. Worth keeping an eye out.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Amaya

Looking forward to in-depth story content. Very fun so far!

The breeding with the traits is very cool, I love the concept of grinding (literally) to get your ultimate perfect breeding bulls. Also very decent art and animation, looking forward for more of it.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

OdinZ

Good Idea, Good graphics but grindy as hell, ffs I play warframe & that game has less grind than Breeding Farm.

Story: ~6
    Graphics: 8
    Gameplay: 0
    Animations: 4
    Music: 6
    UI-Design: 7

Grind: Too damn much.
    Dat guy's stamina is also frigging low & that makes the grind even worse!
  13. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's been out a while but still lacks a lot of polish
    The art isn't bad but it hasn't added all that much for how long it's existed, probably because it keeps going in lateral directions like changing engines
    It (really) could have used a good walkthrough since about the 2nd version
    It's got potential that this rating doesn't entirely cover but it just seems, like most breeding games, to not want to find that potential
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1723329

In my opinion it’s just a worse breeding season...

it might have a better engine and better character designes but everything else is even more lacking than breeding season. It could have been good, if it had more content but as it stands, it is just

sorry
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Lord Valerian

As it stands now it's not xactly much to look at. It's incomplete cartoony sex scenes and the only good sex scenes is from the cowgirl, but this game has so much potential just like its predecessor breedinh season. I believe that this game will be so incredible and certainly not bad premise for an adult game. It appeals to my 2 biggest fetishes Breeding and Harems. So in conclusion I highly recommend you play this game and support the creators and one day it will be one of the most popular games out there. :D
  16. 2.00 star(s)

stubbly_pubes

[Review of v0.3.2]

As it stands, I wouldn't recommend playing this. Like many Breeding Season-inspired games, Breeding Farm oozes potential in its writing, its art, and its CGs, but it is drastically unfinished. Just a single one of the five or more available quest lines has a tangible conclusion, the monster variety leaves a lot to be desired, and none of the few non-breeding CGs can be replayed. If you want my advice, wait to play until this game is a little further along in its dev cycle. I'm excited to see where Breeding Farm goes, but in its current state, it leaves too much to be desired.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

rodgerroe

Tried this out for a while. And I must say, this is going exactly how I want a game like this to go. Breeding Farm has an excellent foundation with its artwork and mechanics. All it needs is time for the breeding mechanics to be fully implemented. And most importantly, it needs to be a breeding game that actually makes breeding the primary focus.

I have a feeling that this game will be exactly what we've wanted from Breeding Season and Cloud Meadow; a game focused on high quality breeding and sex scenes instead of unwanted features like combat and dungeons. Once this game's animations are implemented in their portrait style, it will easily surpass the two.

Kudos to the developers for what you've made so far. Hope you manage to finish it.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

SomeLewdGuy_

This game is full of potential!It took the best mechanic of Breeding season, while still planing on improving upon those mechanics and adding a better story with a more interactive quest system. Can't wait to see what this game has to offer
  19. 4.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

A decent attempt at a spiritual successor to Breeding Season thus far. Rather than my typical free form review, I'll stick to some bullet points:

Pros:
    Art - The "overworld" art is stellar, plain and simple. The art in the breeding menu is nowhere near as detailed, but if people really expect the animations to be of the same quality as the standing art, they're being rather unrealistic.

Story - Honestly, the story in a game like this is rather unimportant to me, or my dick. It seems to be an odd "you've been sent into the future with amnesia" kind of gimmick, which, really, cliches like that are typically pretty boring. Again, the story is relatively irrelevant to me, but beware to those of you who are looking for something groundbreaking, story wise, you probably won't be finding it here.

Neutral:

Really, one of the only things that I'm not quite sure about just yet is the dialogue. It's mostly well written, but there is the occasional grammatical mistake which, in a game like this where the syntax and spelling are pretty solid, is almost more jarring than a game filled with Engrish. My personal advice, just hire an editor. I'm not talking about asking your writer to do better with editing, just get someone who edits professionally. Shit, I edit as a side thing, and I'd be willing to bet that I could pick out mistakes faster than the person who wrote it.

Animation: The animation is pretty... well, meh. It's not some spectacular, fluid masterpiece, but it is at least better than Breeding Seasons, which, honestly, isn't saying much. Consider it falling somewhere between BS and Cloud Meadow. CM is a really wonky, issue laden game, but the animation is stellar.

Cons:
    For a game I've rated so highly, there are two significant cons thus far. One is a personal gripe, and I've already spoken about it with the dev.

Pregnancy: It's a game about breeding. I understand that the whole point of the game is that you're racing against the clock to get enough money to pay your debt, just like Breeding Season, but, really, I can't think of an argument that would really convince me that adding a pregnancy period would be impossible. Hell, you could make the pregnancy period only occur if you breed a monster with a certain number of traits. Again, I get that it's about the challenge, but in that case, you really could just change certain rules about the challenge. (i.e. Instead of taking money once a week/month, change it to every 3 months. that would give the player the time to experiment a little with their breeding, instead of having to inevitably panic when they realize that their week/month is up and they have to rush to get the money they need.)

Female PC: This, for the moment, is the biggest issue that I have with the game thus far. There NEEDS to be an option where you can play as a female. It's fun being the father to a hundred monster girls, but it's another thing entirely when you've birthed them from yourself. Seriously, even if everything else I've said is addressed, if there's no choice to play as a female breeder, I could only ever rate a game like this 3 stars, since playing a broodmother is half the fun.

All in all, the game is solid, and I didn't experience any bugs outside of a bit of personal save editing, but consider supporting this game if it's your cup of tea, as I only expect it to get better from here.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

bragadal

Finally! Been waiting for a remake or rework of breeding season for years and its finally here! Looks great, very clean and straightforward and it is similar enough to be nostalgic and different enough to stand on its own legs. I am very partial to this game because I conceptually loved the original, but with its flash format and the unfortunate discontinuation and wildfire that said situation caused, I'm glad that the concept got picked up by someone again. Excited for the future!