43pass

Nov 18, 2017
does who u pick at the ending of breeding island 2, change who u are in bed with in the morning as the mc

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
does who u pick at the ending of breeding island 2, change who u are in bed with in the morning as the mc
Nope, there is choosen secret ending with fortune tellers from Breeding Island 2 as default and only one. It will be really difficult to make multiple storylines as there are too many endings in second game.

Last edited:
May 10, 2017
I feel I lost the thread of the this game's odd story. What is the MC's plan with the super breeding potion?

1) Makes tons of babies
2)
3) profit end the curse?

Last edited:

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
I feel I lost the thread of the this game's odd story. What is the MC's plan with the super breeding potion?

1) Makes tons of babies
2)
3) profit end the curse?
yeah, the story for the most part is probably the poorest aspect of this series.
I wouldn’t batt n eyelash if the MC was like “I can breed an army from the monsters I already have in the Stables and use this army to make the island safe and figure out a cure for the Curse.”

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 3 CH9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.12.2021 (CH9)

Last edited:

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
quick question
will be added any body transformation of body expansion in the future ? like illya y the previous game ?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Okay this is confusing me, is the update ch 1-5 or just ch.5? I downloaded 3 a while back and it felt like just ch.3 so I'm confused.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
how many chapters does the full release have? checking on the previous releases they usually come in complete at around 1.5gb

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Haven't played the first and second game, does that matter? Do you need to play the previous games to understand what's happening?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Haven't played the first and second game, does that matter? Do you need to play the previous games to understand what's happening?
You don't need to play the other games to figure out what's happening. With that said, it will help a lot and I'll recommend it. If you don't want to, all you need to do is use context clues to figure out what's happening. However, a couple of key points will be confusing.

Taractis

Oct 20, 2019
Is the femdom as strong in this one as it was in the first? Like I'm TRYING to get through the first hoping that my love of monstergirls would be stronger than my dislike of femdom... so far, it is not.

Reactions: LuxCrown

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Why would you want to skip first and second? I would understand if it was worse graphics, different playstyles, or anything different actually. If you don't enjoy the first you will likely not enjoy second or third either.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Dxsmp

Nov 24, 2018
This series has been great so far i really enjoy these games but im not going to lie that ending of the ch 5 ending got me feeling some type of way

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes