the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 3 CH2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so you can't avoid your and leias daughter's death... yes i know 100% the redheaded white eyed orc you meet IS your daughter as it's the SAME hair color and eyes. like exact match, i won't accept this no. block the door she dies, move out of the way she dies DAMNIIIIIIIT

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
so you can't avoid your and leias daughter's death... yes i know 100% the redheaded white eyed orc you meet IS your daughter as it's the SAME hair color and eyes. like exact match, i won't accept this no. block the door she dies, move out of the way she dies DAMNIIIIIIIT
yeah really really killed my enthusiasm for this

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is absolutely nothing enjoyable about this at all.

So, we manage to keep our daughter alive just to get her neck snapped later on. No matter the choice, she dies although the guy shouldn't have taken her in the house in the first place, he's been nothing but thick as pig shit.

I liked the first 2 but despite trying to get into this it just does nothing for me.

It's like any Hollywood trilogy, by the time the third one comes around ideas have run thin and they start shitting on characters people loved in the originals. That on top of pointless choices, meaningless death scenes, sex scenes with all the sexiness removed and a change in plot from the originals that makes less sense the more updates come out.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
To the people talking about the dead daughter, first of all dick move spoilling a new patch. Second, it wouldn't be the first time a character got revived or the event didn't happen, so maybe this isn't the terrible idea it seems like.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
To the people talking about the dead daughter, first of all dick move spoilling a new patch. Second, it wouldn't be the first time a character got revived or the event didn't happen, so maybe this isn't the terrible idea it seems like.
still was infuriating to watch , but that wasnt the biggest problem i had with it im tired of choices that lead to the exact same outcome with almost no differences, this just happened bc the dev was being an ass.

also who reads new posts BEFORE playing a patch? common sense says its a horrible idea

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
To be honest, I think the daughter is alive. Considering she survived and healed up from a hole being punched in her stomach. What confuses me is the race changes in the story. Pretty sure Nurse was like half-demon. Nurse looked like a succubus but her mother was unknown. And Illya I know for a fact was a witch in the previous games. Like she even explains how their culture is and her sister. Also interesting is the bodyguard is getting explained, always wondered what race she was, what really made me curious is the curse seemingly not affecting her and what role she will play this time around. Makes me wonder if the leader of the island is also handling the curse better. Now the mask portion makes me theorize originally the curse is an airborne product of influence, however, from Illya explanation, it feels like the masks are returning them to their senses via unknown means. I'm assuming it's the antidote they soaked to stabilize them when their emotions run wild. Nurse states she was fine until her emotions got the best of her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
also who reads new posts BEFORE playing a patch? common sense says its a horrible idea
Common courtesy is one extra little step that helps us lacking "common sense".

Seriously a lot of people wait to play a vn til after they read what others say and feel as there are literally thousands of choices.

I personally was a fan of the first two in this series but some of the reactions have pushed it to the watch and wait section of my vns...

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Nice update, i was surprised seeing the "Soul collector", she was my wife in breeding island 2 xD
Also the legs of the characters are good, i thought every one of them will have elephant legs like those orcs lmao
I'm slightly drunk while typing this so ignore the errors if i typed any

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes