supafly666

Sep 14, 2017
Am i missing something here? Or am i at the end of the initial release? I'm being told to look for clues for Remilia and the only options open for me is to stop or kill the woman, both of which send me to the main menu.

supafly666

Sep 14, 2017
i'm sorry if i'm dumb, but where da hek is the flour?
You need to go outside of the house, there should be a button that appears at the bottom of the screen when hovering near to go to the front door kinda area. Then goto the store and its on like the last isle. Big clicky ! should should you where it is. :)

Apr 25, 2019
You need to go outside of the house, there should be a button that appears at the bottom of the screen when hovering near to go to the front door kinda area. Then goto the store and its on like the last isle. Big clicky ! should should you where it is. :)
So the isle to the far right?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 3 CH2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Oh boy...i really hope that this one the ending be good, so far i have a good felling about this one (the felling that i have on the first game)...i hated the ending of the second game (that ending make me feel like a complete shit), i get is not a harem game (don't have the tags) but at least an ending that help the girls, and don't let all them down.

Reactions: Zontany and ZaneSFM

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Why do all characters have elephant legs, add some diversity please
Also i cant fine cattle skull, goddamnit

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaneSFM

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
wait so it doesnt matter who you leave the island with in ch2 bcuz in ch3 you get up with twins onlly
Yep...the twins are the secret ending on the second game, in this one, we can see that the mc left his daughter in the hell hole...nice guy don't?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Yep...the twins are the secret ending on the second game, in this one, we can see that the mc left his daughter in the hell hole...nice guy don't?
Oh yeah, I completely forgot his daughter and mom were on the island. Kinda want to see them again, alive.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Oh yeah, I completely forgot his daughter and mom were on the island. Kinda want to see them again, alive.
The girl that he found, could be possible his daughter, also there is the little witch that was pregnant too, 3 kids of him that died (the two zombie ones and one from the demon), but yeah there still his mom and alice and i hope they are alive, but since they are humans...i don't believe.

• Sad
Reactions: Zontany
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes