C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Well well, look who's back. Time to revisit the funniest island ever.

Aug 29, 2019
So happy that you are back doing a VN with original characters again. Having played through this chapter it looks like your writing has improved quite a bit since the last time I tried one of your games. Well done, keep up the good work!

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
While I would never classify the Breeding Island series as a masterpiece. They are a true guilty pleasure. Always a weird story with unexpected turns.

Reactions: Mat678

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
did play the first 2 parts this days....but i dont really get the sense behind, maybe there isnt any!?dont think to play this 3rd part....i bet it will again go nowhere...but for a lil while it was ok i guess....

Apr 1, 2018
no no no NOOOOO I can't believe it.... it's not happening rn NO SHOTS femdom is usually not my cup of tea but it's back bro I'm so happy rn was so bummed out thinking it ended on island 2 but now the creator is back with a 3 NOOO WAY no shots please please make this a series or something. (y) I'ma download and enjoy this rn PLZ PLZ I really really want to see the thicc green orc and demon nurse make a return I'm really hoping they make a return in this part 3 I'm so pumped rn...

Last edited:
Reactions: priyabrata
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes