Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
just a quick FYI, my anti virus found a trojan on the nopy download...
I downloaded it the day it came out on here and just tried to move it to the storage device that I use to keep it on and it popped up about a trojan being in it and just to be sure redownloaded it from zippy and it also showed trojan in it

Reactions: afcadetgreen

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i wonder if it's jun's daughter that is in the barn... her hair seems darker in Breeding Island 2, but i saw a shade of auburn just like the orc in the barn, her eyes were also 100% similar in color and appearance. though curious what happened to alice and ''mom'' as they also got afflicted by the curse somehow in 2. Illya is propably as crazy as always... though is that illya's sister jade with her tits out and creepy smile in the main menu? that makes me even more intrigued I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING XD

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
I played 1 and 2 and still kinda confused, so is the mc really on an alternate universe with the monster girls or just stuck in virtual reality please don't let the latter be correct.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Hey I chose the orc wife in the end of ch2 and I'm sure the twins died in ch2 also, so why are the twins with me in the human world

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Hey I chose the orc wife in the end of ch2 and I'm sure the twins died in ch2 also, so why are the twins with me in the human world
Idk man, i decided to just roll with it lmao
Probably because it cant be done with every possible wife, too much work and time

Reactions: tothadam1998
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes