Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I think one item is in the house and one in the forest in that long road, you gotta keep going there until it spawns, sometimes it doesnt, its confusing

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 3 CH3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I played 1 and 2 and still kinda confused, so is the mc really on an alternate universe with the monster girls or just stuck in virtual reality please don't let the latter be correct.
both, the answer is both. he's stuck in virtual reality wich happen to actually show you another (real) world

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, the last update i was really sad from the ending, but i must say that this one i still have a lot of hope and made feel really happy that she is alive and well, i really hope that this time, jun make the right choices and everyone be happy, like i said, the ending from the second game was a disappointment and make me feel like a complete shit to leave almost everyone that i loved behind, but this one, look like will be even better than the first game.

Reactions: priyabrata

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Locking extra scenes and a replay gallery behind a paywall is good way to not get people to support you. If anything if I play something here that is good it will make me want to support to creator, but gate keeping content behind a paywall is scummy.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Well, the last update i was really sad from the ending, but i must say that this one i still have a lot of hope and made feel really happy that she is alive and well, i really hope that this time, jun make the right choices and everyone be happy, like i said, the ending from the second game was a disappointment and make me feel like a complete shit to leave almost everyone that i loved behind, but this one, look like will be even better than the first game.
nah, she's alive, may i have a heart attack in my sleep if i'm wrong

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Locking extra scenes and a replay gallery behind a paywall is good way to not get people to support you. If anything if I play something here that is good it will make me want to support to creator, but gate keeping content behind a paywall is scummy.
paywalls suck, can at least agree on this much.

would be way better if it used the system where the public version contain everything the game have to offer after a week or two rather than locking things behind a paywall.
on that note, anyone got a link for the bonus packs?

Reactions: jsmitth529

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is it just me or has the way you interact with the girls on the island change?

I don't see any problem with locking extra scenes behind a paywall, because the majority of the game will be free for everyone.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Is it just me or has the way you interact with the girls on the island change?

I don't see any problem with locking extra scenes behind a paywall, because the majority of the game will be free for everyone.
it's more of a put off when it comes to folks trying to play and enjoy the content. Like honestly if it wasn't paywalled with how consistent these updates are it'd be pretty solid sized updates like in the old games. Folks see pay wall and tend to turn away from trying to support.

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
i see an all around Definite improvement in craft and skills, dialogue has improved, models have improved. Im excited to see where this story goes, and eagerly await the next update.

as for comments regarding the paywall, there isn't anything wrong with a paywall unless it blocks you from accessing content that affects the storyline, or is the only way to experience content that is advertised, for instance, if the only way you can get one of the girls pregnant, or the only way you have access to the other girls in the barn aside from Flan and the now messed up Rin then I would say that there isn't so much a problem, but a need to change the tags is in order as the tags are not accurate.

bonus content is just that, bonus, and there isn't anything wrong with putting it behind a paywall. my only gripe about it is that there isn't any indication as to what the content is, and if it would be worth it to Pay for it. I wouldn't wanna shell out the money for the content only to find that its just the MC fucking the crackwhore version of Rin.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 3 CH4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Wish Leaia would die. The femdom shit is a hard pass, love the other girls daughters. Game is good overall.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes