CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Reactions: TedS

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
how did you guys get pastie and dog ears?

Edit : I got dog ears now
Sorry, but I forgot which NPC gives you the pasties.
However, the game is pretty straight forward regarding unlocking stuff. All you have to do is to talk with the named NPCs around the school, and progress the main story. Don't forget to have sex in front of them at least once. Some NPCs just appear in certain times of the day, so you'll have to explore all locations every time of the day to take notes on where NPCs shows up.
Some NPCs will unlock more dialogues as you progress, so visit them again too.

KurenaiiiShuuu

Jul 7, 2023
Sorry, but I forgot which NPC gives you the pasties.
However, the game is pretty straight forward regarding unlocking stuff. All you have to do is to talk with the named NPCs around the school, and progress the main story. Don't forget to have sex in front of them at least once. Some NPCs just appear in certain times of the day, so you'll have to explore all locations every time of the day to take notes on where NPCs shows up.
Some NPCs will unlock more dialogues as you progress, so visit them again too.
Is this possible to play this on Android?

Feb 1, 2022
Is this possible to play this on Android?
[/CITAÇÃO]
Yes, possible if you are using a PC emulator. I recommend searching for (mobox emu, Box64Droid, Winlator...) they are emulators capable of running unity games on Android even without ports to Android. It is also. I recommend having a Snapdragon 778g or higher processor on your device to get better performance and not suffer from fps drops or crashes.
This game engine is Unity so no, it is not possible unless the devs ported themselves.
friend always try to look for information before trying to help someone, thank you and goodbye
Sorry for my bad english

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
The fact they just stopped making games is honestly depressing
I hope they suddenly drop a new game or just announces a new project

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes