Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
anyone able to do the birthday thing? cant find who to talk in secret
Iirc, it's the fashion girl, the girl outside class 2 and... someone else? Class pres? I forget. There's no special indicator if that's what you're thinking. It just comes up if you talk to them, so if all else fails, just talk to everyone.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
If you walk left and right really fast as the girl, she gets dizzy(it also slightly increases fatigue). That's a nice detail.

Reactions: Reluser

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A log of the breeding activities that they undertake in the game? Except they don't do any breeding.
Ya know, not everything is based on English. And I do believe the Japanese word for "sexual intercourse" is translated to "breeding".

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
So was anyone else filled with dread when they saw 'MTL - Poetry'? Cause I don't think I want to even consider Machine Translated Poetry.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to check the game out though. I'm morbidly curious.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Ya know, not everything is based on English. And I do believe the Japanese word for "sexual intercourse" is translated to "breeding".
I was commenting on someone else not understanding that 'log' can also mean 'journal' or similar type of written record. Obviously there can be translation errors between JP > ENG, doesn't make it any less amusing when you have a game titled 'breeding' that has no breeding in it.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes