ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Is there really no way to have the machine translated stuff cached in some form?

Listen, having stuff auto translate using the internet is great and all, but due to hard times, I ain't got no access to the internet. Unless I want to pay $30 for 1GB of hotspot data (I don't) I have 0 ability to utilize this translation.

The game looks good and it seems a few people like the story, but I haven't the slightest idea what these moon runes are trying to tell me, especially with the near full save. So if there is a kind degenerate that has any alternate ways to auto translate this, I'd be forever grateful.

Reactions: satou1507

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Well since I played this so long here's a full 100% save and guide for version 1.04 with MTL.
I wrote this guide using the full save so it will skip the story and exploration elements.

Pre-gameplay note:
If you're using my save import the savedata.json file into the _Data folder and load Record A. If you just want to see the scenes you should still skim my guide to know the controls and mechanics though you will have everything unlocked.
All sex related content in this game is repeatable/replayable so you won't miss out on any juicy action if you use a save.

Controls note:
1. Standard WASD or arrow keys movement controls, space or Enter to interact and progress dialogue. You can hold the interact key to skip dialogue.

2. Most of the game's interactions happen in the "Talk with two" menu accessed with the S key, down arrow, or 2 key. More details below.

3. Q key, Shift, or 4 key will access the game menu which has 4 pages and also acts as the "go back button" within menus or immediately end sex scenes/animations. More details about game menu below.

4. During sex scenes/animations, you can control the "progress" meter with up and down movement controls and lock it from progressing automatically with the interact key. For the main sex part you can press the E key, backspace, or 6 to fill the meter immediately. Note for the last part/bar you need to press the interact key to end the scene.

5. Controls can be reviewed in game with H key.

Game menu (accessed by Q key, Shift, or 4 key):
1. First page (Activity record) shows the girl's stats and conditions. Max fatigue will trigger her to faint and reset her stats. Max excitement can afflict the horny status which causes her eyes to light up and have slightly different animation and voice lines during sex scenes/animations, it is possible to have the horny status without excitement. Urinary intention is a countdown to when she needs to piss and at a threshold she will ask you permission to use the toilet, if you decline twice she will piss herself in front of you.

2. Second page (Display settings) mainly lets you control sex scene/animation graphics. I'm not sure what the "Character waiting" setting does though I play with it set to 100%. The Uterine option is to toggle x-ray / cross-section view during scenes (It is an unlockable). Note a circle beside the setting means its on.

3. Fourth page (Diary) lets you save, save and quit, toggle autosave, and check your overall game progress. Keep a diary to save, first "Keep a diary and' option to save and quit to menu, second one save and quit the game. The "Record every" option should be toggled on for autosave.

Main interactions (the "Talk with two" menu") options:
1. Mating option - Trigger almost all sex scenes/animations in the game. Each scene takes up some time, causes fatigue and excitement to increase, and triggers changes to the girl's appearance/state.

2. Belongings option - Use items and control the use of condoms, note that items have unlimited use (just have to unlock).
For Food, there are 7 (unlockable) options. donut (important to use to prevent time skips due to fainting) will lower fatigue. Iced tea will lower excitement. Bad juice increases fatigue. Aged semen will increase excitement. Diuretic tea will cause the "Urinary intention" to increase steadily (makes it so she will piss in a few moments). Incubus aphrodisiac will instantly apply the horny status (no change to excitement). Dangerous medicine will cause a short scene where all the stat changes and affects of having sex several times apply after (the main use of this would be to change the girl's appearance/state into full "after sex" and dirtied).

For Grooming, the options differ depending on the girl's appearance/state. You can either completely clean the girl with the first option or selectively clean with the other options if she is in a dirty state. If she has no filled condom in her mouth and has a filled condom available then you can also move one to her mouth. Depending on whether the characters are suntanned or not there will be unlockable options to sun tan (sun oil) or apply whitening emulsion to revert (note the sun oil option must be used on the roof when the sun is out). Depending on whether pubic hair shaved or not there will be unlockable options to toggle hair for either the girl or guy.

For Condom, you either choose the color of the condoms used (colorful option will randomize color) or toggle them off for raw sex. If condoms are off then filled condoms won't appear after sex and during sex there will be visible changes especially if x-ray is on.

3. Costume change option (this option is unlockable). Same as using the costume locker in Reproductive Activity room (first room). I'm lazy to explain all options so just the key points. There are a lot of unlockable options which can also depend on what the girl is already wearing. Under the leg option the options for "Saihai" (kneesocks) might be bugged on this version as there are no visible changes, so sadly she will always be wearing fully opaque kneesocks. In my opinion the most important option is the bikini option as that's the main piece of clothing she wears AND depending on what bikini is worn for her top (or none) will change the short animation played when you initiate sex scenes and each bikini has a different "look" during sex (also the "Maebari" option is a panties option and is the only bikini piece that can be mixed with other bikinis). You can save and load your custom outfits under the favourite option and this is recommended as the game will intially load the default first outfit everytime.

4. "Spend normally" option is for passing time, mainly used to change the time of day among morning, afternoon, evening, or night. (Doesn't matter if you are using full save)

5. "Moving" option is quick travel to specific hotspots/areas in the school. You will usually still need to walk a bit to get to NPCs and interactable objects in each area.

6. "Walk first" or "Follow" option toggles where you control the guy or girl.

Other things to note:
1. There are 3 unique story scenes which are repeatable in 3 different rooms (they don't feature any unique sex animation but the bathhouse scene is basically the "ending" and has a unique bathing together animation). All these scenes are accessible in the same way as the rest as extra options and only require you to be in the room. First is in the first room (Reproductive Activity room), second in the gym room, and last at the bathhouse. (gym room and bathhouse are unlockables).

2. Certain sitting sex scenes/animations require you interacting with objects that you sit on such as toilets or chairs. (All unique sex scenes/animations can be seen through the "Talk with two" option and interacting with a chair)

3. There is a unlockable grandfather's clock which you can access in the first room (Reproductive Activity room) which can stop time for sex i.e. triggering sex scenes/animations no longer cause time to change so you must use the "Spend normally" option. It can be toggled on or off in that room.
By repeatedly feeding the girl donuts and stopping time for sex, you can have sex as much as you want as you want in a day.

4. Besides changing the color of outfits with the "costume change" option you can also interact with the light switch to control lighting and color of rooms.

Extra note: Though this game doesn't have visual pregnancy it is heavily implied at some points. Especially the ending bathhouse scene and when you obtain the aphrodisiac. Basically contraceptives are only relevant at the start of the game and as you progress and have more sex you will have no-contraceptives and pregnancy assisting drugs as options in sex scenes. If you're looking for pregnancy themes the game has enough.

Excuse the long post.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2017
can you bleach her hair? I think ive unlocked everything. I think its just weird you can change her tan but not her hair color.
Also not sure what the stocking option does

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Hot damn... the girl turns into a beast at a certain stage. I have one question though: what's up with the second stocking option (the removing one)? The guy just questions himself and nothing happens afterwards. :/

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
soo i beat the story part got the clock 100% sex postions but i seem to be missing a collection item. i have 90% and i seem to cant find where it could be. can someone do some walkthrough?

Zustinianus

May 4, 2018
ehhh,dude, how to uninstall the reipatcher which is just annoying..
never mind. i deleted all the shit from 1005 expect the "Csharp". nothing wrong happened.

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
When i discovered this game in DLSite i was 99% this was NTR by the screenshots it turns out it's just 2 lovey-dovey extra pervy childhood friends LOL.
Well, this game is REALLY interesting, and the mechanics are cool, the size is not that big but it has a lot of content.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Move your old _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file to the new version if you have a translation saved...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Breeding Log 1.04 with ReiPatcher 64Bit - 32Bit -

Breeding Log 1.04 without ReiPatcher 64bit and 32Bit -

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes