Shayojo

Mar 1, 2018
2020-10-15_213959.png

i have only this option in screen display and when i play the game the images wont fit the screen

is there any solution please

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is it only me or did the game just reset my progress (used save slot 1 which seemed to "not exist") after updating the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
game is censored, why it say is not
The decensor is back here. Before it got posted just after the thread was made, so the game got quickly reuploaded with it included. But didn't this time.
Is it only me or did the game just reset my progress...
The save is in the 生殖活動記録_Data folder so would need to be moved over to the new game. Most Unity games use the appdata folder for saves, but a few use the games.

Reactions: MyLewdForm

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
This dev is slowly becoming the Vanillaware of hentai games. I like how they don't shy away from the sloppiness that comes with sex. The little details and the sounds are bonerific, just faptastic.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
does anyone knows how to find the red whistle.. cant find it anywhere to finish the remaining collectibles... despite searching the meaning of the clue from the cult girl at night.. i cant find the red whistle during evening..

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
does anyone knows how to find the red whistle.. cant find it anywhere to finish the remaining collectibles... despite searching the meaning of the clue from the cult girl at night.. i cant find the red whistle during evening..
Are you saying you can actually solve the school mysteries? Because I have collection at 100% as well as evaluation, progress and skills and I didn't encounter any of them.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Are you saying you can actually solve the school mysteries? Because I have collection at 100% as well as evaluation, progress and skills and I didn't encounter any of them.
how da heck you managed to collect all those collection ? i only have 76% only. even sexual skills is at 94% but progress is 100%. the school mysteries is just a clue to the specific person appear at specific place but i still cant find the red whistle event despite the clue given..

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
how da heck you managed to collect all those collection ? i only have 76% only. even sexual skills is at 94% but progress is 100%. the school mysteries is just a clue to the specific person appear at specific place but i still cant find the red whistle event despite the clue given..
When the NPCs have a red icon overhead you just have sex in front of them and when they have an ellipsis they either have something to give you or something new to tell you. I got everything by exhausting those options.

The whistle thing is mentioned by the girl outside the 1st year classroom during the day in her 4th dialogue option. There are also NPCs that appear only at specific times. There is a guy with a sore throat or something that appears at the entrance only when the day starts and a psychic that appears if you rest 3 times "just a bit" when the day starts also at the entrance.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
When the NPCs have a red icon overhead you just have sex in front of them and when they have an ellipsis they either have something to give you or something new to tell you. I got everything by exhausting those options.

The whistle thing is mentioned by the girl outside the 1st year classroom during the day in her 4th dialogue option. There are also NPCs that appear only at specific times. There is a guy with a sore throat or something that appears at the entrance only when the day starts and a psychic that appears if you rest 3 times "just a bit" when the day starts also at the entrance.
ah... so the npc infront of the first year class have the other clue... alright.. i will check it out. oh and that task bout mating infront the npc again after it reached the red icon , never thought bout that. will try to mate infront of them again and see if there is any change. thanks for the info.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes