veynex

Oct 5, 2019
how to unlock bathhouse? since I saw someone here mention about bathouse and bathing together scene but I still havent unlocked it

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
How I really wanted to crack open the game, translate every single word in it, and packed them back again. Unfortunately, I know nothing about tweaking unity engine

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
This game needs a walkthrough you can become easily lost because of the machine translate.

I got stuck until now after i got the scene with the two making love on the "physical education tool" as the game call it after that i dont know what to do.
I also unlocked night time on school.

Purra

Jul 8, 2017
Uhh, here's a stupid question. Why is the game untranslated when I'm playing it? T~T

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uhh, here's a stupid question. Why is the game untranslated when I'm playing it?
The auto translator needs to connect to the internet to make any unsaved translation, it might be getting blocked. It would explain why you only get the beginning of Journey to the West translated, although a tiny bit of this one is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is he making progress on a new game?
You can get to their and then their from the . The last post said they were going to get a new PC and start work on a new game, but that was a year ago.

Reactions: jack koff

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I've always thought it was a shame Breeding Log never got a real translation... so I'm making one. It's slow going and so far I've only done a first pass at the menus and committee recruitment segment, but at the very least the file also contains autotranslations of most of the game text from when I played so the translation will be displayed sooner (and should work offline) for anyone getting into the game now.

Simply extract the zip file into your "Breeding Log 1.04 64" folder and merge/overwrite when prompted. I've also attached a sample screenshot since the ones in the op aren't the best.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes