unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
When the NPCs have a red icon overhead you just have sex in front of them and when they have an ellipsis they either have something to give you or something new to tell you. I got everything by exhausting those options.

The whistle thing is mentioned by the girl outside the 1st year classroom during the day in her 4th dialogue option. There are also NPCs that appear only at specific times. There is a guy with a sore throat or something that appears at the entrance only when the day starts and a psychic that appears if you rest 3 times "just a bit" when the day starts also at the entrance.
if possible could you tell me how you manage to finish red whistle rumour? i have 97% on collection and the rest 100% done. and do you know anything regarding the cleaning locker? i had seen the extra message appear at 1st floor classroom and on the 2nd floor classroom concerning the rust and stain

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
if possible could you tell me how you manage to finish red whistle rumour? i have 97% on collection and the rest 100% done. and do you know anything regarding the cleaning locker? i had seen the extra message appear at 1st floor classroom and on the 2nd floor classroom concerning the rust and stain
Wish I could. I didn't know I did the whistle rumor until you mentioned it that's why I asked if there is a way to solve all the mysteries.

Like I said, I got everything by just talking to everybody and exhausting all of their dialogue options and having sex in front of them to progress evaluation when they had the red icon overhead. Some NPCs have new dialogue options later so you might have missed those. I recall the dude next to the teacher in the 2nd floor being one of those NPCs.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
i guess
Wish I could. I didn't know I did the whistle rumor until you mentioned it that's why I asked if there is a way to solve all the mysteries.

Like I said, I got everything by just talking to everybody and exhausting all of their dialogue options and having sex in front of them to progress evaluation when they had the red icon overhead. Some NPCs have new dialogue options later so you might have missed those. I recall the dude next to the teacher in the 2nd floor being one of those NPCs.
okay... guess i have to put the red whistle rumor as cold case... i found the rest of the collection already. thanks for the info

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Still an issue getting the socks off?
From what I understand thigh highs are the dev's thing. You couldn't remove them in his previous game, either. And if you attempt to remove them in this game three times consecutively a special message will appear basically saying that you (the protagonist) won't even consider it anymore.

Aug 15, 2017
Is there an Walk- or Playthrough?
I've maxed Evu Points, 66% progress, 66% collection and 87% sexual skills.

Nobody have a red sign or the 3 dots above their heads.

How to unlock the bathhouse?

Help please...

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Is there an Walk- or Playthrough?
I've maxed Evu Points, 66% progress, 66% collection and 87% sexual skills.

Nobody have a red sign or the 3 dots above their heads.

How to unlock the bathhouse?

Help please...
You don't need one really, the game is pretty straightforward. Just walk through locations in different time of the day, you'll find new characters to talk to. To unlock the bathroom just talk, have sex and in the beginning of one day you'll see message that it's unlocked.

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Overall pretty good game. Although very simple gameplay and story wise, it has very nice animations and change of heroine state and look. It's very sad it hasn't proper english translation, dialogs is like 30% of atmosphere. I'll be glad to play some more games from this dev once they arrive. And yes, there is pregnancy ingame, but only hints in dialogs and in the dream of future, sadly not in gameplay.

Reactions: deeznuts420

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
I've just started the game but does this game include sex scenes with other guys? Or only the protag?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i cant run my v1.02 save on v1.04 game, how to fix it ??
The save isn't in the appdata folder like a lot of Unity games but the games, you need to move it.
It seems to me that the urination tag should be added.
If you want things like tags added you usually need to report the opening post, or you post as you have the proof.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes