4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ardently

Sep 19, 2019
I was actually wondering what happened to this game, does it have any relation to Cloud Meadow? (20) [Unity] Cloud Meadow [v0.1.2.0] [Team Nimbus] | F95zone The games are very ascetically similar.
There was some drama... you might say creative differences or opposing visions between the original creators of Breeding Season. They parted ways and one of them went off to make Cloud Meadow which is sort of a spiritual half-successor. You can google it for more details. There are reddit threads where people talk about what happened.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
There was some drama... you might say creative differences or opposing visions between the original creators of Breeding Season. They parted ways and one of them went off to make Cloud Meadow which is sort of a spiritual half-successor. You can google it for more details. There are reddit threads where people talk about what happened.
did he leave or was he betrayed? what I remember from that time, the guy steals the files and money to make the other game, people still asked the original creator to continue the project, but he gave up

Sep 9, 2020
I went ahead and was able to gather pretty much all the versions of this game post 3.0. What do yall recommend which specific version to play? What is considered the best one? Most animations?

I know the creator redid animations and some newer versions actually have less animations than older ones.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
It depends. If you want more animations,go with the earlier versions. However,there's a time limit on how many monsters you can breed in a day. The later releases don't have it. There's also more of a variety like with ferals,neos and so on.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Mudhoney - Dissolve
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Absolutely The old art style before that low down good for nothing thief of an 'artist' destroyed it was the best game ever. Started changing for the worse around v4.5 i think. 4.41 is the highest version i play.

EDIT>>> Those older versions are actually getting hard to find on the internet, So i'm uploading a complete copy of all the release version history here, in case anyone gets a hankering for an older version... 683MB: Mega
came across this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it contains some link list to more versions, some of those aren't in your Mega.. old art/play style is still in the versions up to 5.3 and the one version i'm still looking for isn't in that list either.. 7.3 7.4 or so, fogged memory.. before it went really downhill.

Reactions: singed33 and hilo01

cergey2002

Apr 25, 2020
Guys, do anyone have a list of animations that you can get in this game? Would be helpfull.
And also,i have a problem with animations - they dont listen to my controls and living their own life

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Absolutely The old art style before that low down good for nothing thief of an 'artist' destroyed it was the best game ever. Started changing for the worse around v4.5 i think. 4.41 is the highest version i play.

EDIT>>> Those older versions are actually getting hard to find on the internet, So i'm uploading a complete copy of all the release version history here, in case anyone gets a hankering for an older version... 683MB: Mega
Did they replace old art with new shittier art or something? I have never played this game and I'm not sure wether to download the latest update or the older one like you said.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
did he leave or was he betrayed? what I remember from that time, the guy steals the files and money to make the other game, people still asked the original creator to continue the project, but he gave up
If i remember correctly it was the developer was working on the game and the artist backed out and would not allow the developer to continue using their art in the game. and just before the wheels fell off i think there was something going on like the artist taking money but not producing content and maybe another game being made on the side in secret and other stuff.

just really bad shit all around until it all broke down and one of them went on to recreate a spiritual successor from scratch. it was very much not pretty.

Reactions: ShibaShiba

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
^S-Purple is the idiot you are thinking of. He's still being an asshat with Cloud Meadow. And people are still throwing a shitload of money at him. As to H-Bomb who was the dev,no one knows what happened to him. He just walked away which is why for the longest time S-Purple was saying H-Bomb was at fault for the whole mess. Except with what is happening with Cloud Meadow,people are finally figuring out what is what.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes