4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
^S-Purple is the idiot you are thinking of. He's still being an asshat with Cloud Meadow. And people are still throwing a shitload of money at him. As to H-Bomb who was the dev,no one knows what happened to him. He just walked away which is why for the longest time S-Purple was saying H-Bomb was at fault for the whole mess. Except with what is happening with Cloud Meadow,people are finally figuring out what is what.
S-Purple left because it was taking too long to finish Breeding Season. Now we have Cloud Medow that has been in development for a lot longer and it is still shit. He's milking patreon.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
S-Purple left because it was taking too long to finish Breeding Season. Now we have Cloud Medow that has been in development for a lot longer and it is still shit. He's milking patreon.
Really? That's why he bailed? Well damn, that's disappointing. I just want 1 of these games to be finished, I'm a sucker for pixelart animations

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Really? That's why he bailed? Well damn, that's disappointing. I just want 1 of these games to be finished, I'm a sucker for pixelart animations
more like that was the excuse he gave. based off his actions the truth is he wanted the money that BS was making so he wanted to make his own BS but if he did that all he would do is make a less popular niche BS so he decided to ruin his boss on the way out by taking advantage of his bosses bad business decisions

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
more like that was the excuse he gave. based off his actions the truth is he wanted the money that BS was making so he wanted to make his own BS but if he did that all he would do is make a less popular niche BS so he decided to ruin his boss on the way out by taking advantage of his bosses bad business decisions
Without a doubt it was an excuse for his greed. Stabbed the guy who made him. Going off memory, but BS said was giving s-purple something like 50% of patreon revenue.

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
or rather, S and Mittsies and the others been doing the coding for quite a while while the coder took breaks. twas all on the blog back then. H cared less and less; check the codes in late versions lol..

$0.02 added

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, Breeding Season was the first game I Patreon'd. Kind of got jaded because of what happened to it, and then the stupid stuff that Patreon started doing. I really enjoyed playing the game though, I was looking forward to the additional content with, was it Isabella? The repressed tax collecting inquisition chick? I did see artwork for her doing 2 dickwolves, but I was kind of hoping for something more. Dashed my hopes.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
then the stupid stuff that Patreon started doing.
theres a way to mitigate that at least. just start using alternative platforms like subscribestar, liberapay, etc. if enough people ditch thier platform for not letting users freely choose what they want to support then the problem will fix itself overtime. people being overly loyal to platforms that hate their users is how they get away with doing worse things

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Yeah, Breeding Season was the first game I Patreon'd. Kind of got jaded because of what happened to it, and then the stupid stuff that Patreon started doing. I really enjoyed playing the game though, I was looking forward to the additional content with, was it Isabella? The repressed tax collecting inquisition chick? I did see artwork for her doing 2 dickwolves, but I was kind of hoping for something more. Dashed my hopes.
A one "Careless Caretaker" is doing a remake using a different engine. He initially had videos with original S-purple images but he got a cease and desist, so he removed video and now doing his own art. Still early stages but has a subscribestar account.

Reactions: aspar4gus

qorl55

May 23, 2018
A one "Careless Caretaker" is doing a remake using a different engine. He initially had videos with original S-purple images but he got a cease and desist, so he removed video and now doing his own art. Still early stages but has a subscribestar account.
Wow, what does S-purple care? He's not using those sprites anyway

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
theres a way to mitigate that at least. just start using alternative platforms like subscribestar, liberapay, etc. if enough people ditch thier platform for not letting users freely choose what they want to support then the problem will fix itself overtime. people being overly loyal to platforms that hate their users is how they get away with doing worse things
Well yea, that's part of the reason I'm on here. I stopped using Patreon either before or around the time Sargon got banned. I'm just glad they(F95) have a working version of Breeding Season, the one I have on my extra hardrive doesn't work. My save works just fine though XD. I had forgotten that part of the naming system I was using was abbreviations of traits. So all my monsters have really weird names.

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
Wow, what does S-purple care? He's not using those sprites anyway
For the same reason he sent developers of Breeding Season a cease and desist. They're literal competition. That, and if he doesn't protect his copyright, he'll lose it. It's part of the reason Sony goes after emulaters, even on games that are 20 years old and are no longer in production or are apart of a series(i.e. Soul Nomad and the World Eaters). Or maybe that was Nintendo that went after them, I don't really recall, I'm just glad I still have it on disc with a ps1.

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Well yea, that's part of the reason I'm on here. I stopped using Patreon either before or around the time Sargon got banned. I'm just glad they(F95) have a working version of Breeding Season, the one I have on my extra hardrive doesn't work. My save works just fine though XD. I had forgotten that part of the naming system I was using was abbreviations of traits. So all my monsters have really weird names.
should be the almost complete collection covered in this thread.. however what i'm still looking for are versions [7.2] [7.3] and [7.5.1], saw some links to the latter but that was mainly traps/scam and garbage..
(click here to download our downloader which then installs first and downloads the game you want after, yearite)
even a torrent showed in the search, which then was supposed to be like 1.5GB, so kept my hands off.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018

And all of the shit S-Purple wanted to put in didn't help either. He wanted to have the monsters fight each other. There's also sketches for all types of other monsters like aliens,giants and I believe mermaids. It would have been too bloated in the end.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
should be the almost complete collection covered in this thread.. however what i'm still looking for are versions [7.2] [7.3] and [7.5.1], saw some links to the latter but that was mainly traps/scam and garbage..
(click here to download our downloader which then installs first and downloads the game you want after, yearite)
even a torrent showed in the search, which then was supposed to be like 1.5GB, so kept my hands off.
Why are you looking for those versions?

I have the "All_BS_Dev_Files.zip" development file, that he shared before removing the post. It's about 2.33GB and it has tons of images, docs, spreadsheets. and tons of other stuff. It also contains 7.7.2 version, which I do not think I've ever tried.

Reactions: Phuriousgeorge

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Breeding Season Version 7.7.2 (Updated Link) It should be on the side with 7.7.1 as it has never been officially released. It may be very buggy.

Would you mind sharing. I've got everything in this thread but couldn't nab that before it went down

I am unable to upload the large dev file at the moment. But I will try sometime this weekend, or maybe later tonight.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Why are you looking for those versions?

I have the "All_BS_Dev_Files.zip" development file, that he shared before removing the post. It's about 2.33GB and it has tons of images, docs, spreadsheets. and tons of other stuff. It also contains 7.7.2 version, which I do not think I've ever tried.
thanks alot for sharing that one!
well, some things got removed/reworked inbetween 7.1 and 7.7 and i do like a collection completed. collector's curse, if you will. (i know of some people who went bankrupt over Depeche Mode because of the thousands of bootlegs they had to have in order to maintain a complete collection.)
back to, example in 7.7.1 there's no more "Foursome". also i'd like to have the last version where you could produce Gremlins and i think maybe that was 7.5? they looked reeeally cute!

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017

-> Includes the media directory which I forgot in earlier post
-> Single version archives are most likely from the official blog (apart from 7.5). swf files might not have been downloaded from blog but a third party sites. So be careful. From version 7.2 onward you need the media directory.

2.33GB -> Please reupload and share the link. It will be auto-removed after a 30days. I tried several sites and they all failed. One failed at 99%

Last edited:

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
What foursome? Which version had it and how do you trigger it?
found in the (iirc) 6.x galleries and up, "Dickwolf foursome", not sure what triggers it. haven't played through every version :D
oh and the 7.7.2 just gives me a blank screen, seems wobbly in the "new game" starting sequence.

*edit* the 7.7.2 does work with a "media" folder present, used the 7.7.1 one for the blank .sfw.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes