4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

F1forhalp

Pink Floyd - Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Dogless can't download the large thingy, my system doesn't like ufile for a reason..

the Foursome, in all of the 6.x ones and up to 7.3.1; not anymore in 7.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure what triggers it, maybe one of the randoms like wild Dickwolf/Catgirl,
haven't been able to really trigger it.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Mega

Will only be available for a few days before I remove it.
hot damn, you're great. soaking it up right now, and asked for a re-upload on the other link, maybe a freindly uploader will throw in some spare ressources on a abandoned game. i'll sift through the stuff and hopefully can come up with a [media] folder figgint the 7.7.2 as is, it still runs smooth with the 7.7.1 one but i hope to find the assumably added stuff. can easily spend some days on that.

*edit* got it safely down, now to set up some win XP rig in order to run the ancient A. Air they used. fingers crossed.

Last edited:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Did any sex animations ever get made with the feral horse and female breeder show up in the dev files ?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Did any sex animations ever get made with the feral horse and female breeder show up in the dev files ?
haven't found any as of yet. the [media] folder inside the dev zip is identical to the 7.1 one, no new animations. looking through all the single stuff will take time; i don't have the appropriate software installed here, because they used kind of (from today view) ancient stuff which may or may not run on 64bit systems. not risking that.
lucky enough i'm able to reassemble some ancient XP computer which then hopefully lives for a while.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
haven't found any as of yet. the [media] folder inside the dev zip is identical to the 7.1 one, no new animations. looking through all the single stuff will take time; i don't have the appropriate software installed here, because they used kind of (from today view) ancient stuff which may or may not run on 64bit systems. not risking that.
lucky enough i'm able to reassemble some ancient XP computer which then hopefully lives for a while.
You might be able to run it on VirtualBox and Windows XP (32bit). It's free.

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
hot damn, you're great. soaking it up right now, and asked for a re-upload on the other link, maybe a freindly uploader will throw in some spare ressources on a abandoned game. i'll sift through the stuff and hopefully can come up with a [media] folder figgint the 7.7.2 as is, it still runs smooth with the 7.7.1 one but i hope to find the assumably added stuff. can easily spend some days on that.

*edit* got it safely down, now to set up some win XP rig in order to run the ancient A. Air they used. fingers crossed.
That's right, I had forgotten that they used A. Air, I think that's why my old file wouldn't work. I remember I had to keep denying updates for it, so I could keep playing, before my computer crashed(unrelated). I got a new computer, but was unsure how to try and rollback to whatever version was available to play it on.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
That's right, I had forgotten that they used A. Air, I think that's why my old file wouldn't work. I remember I had to keep denying updates for it, so I could keep playing, before my computer crashed(unrelated). I got a new computer, but was unsure how to try and rollback to whatever version was available to play it on.
To play the game or edit it? To play it all you need is flash player (flashplayer.exe). Easy. Also you can make the game an exectuable and then you do not even need the external player. Still runs fine in Windows 10 with all updates.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
To play the game or edit it? To play it all you need is flash player (flashplayer.exe). Easy. Also you can make the game an exectuable and then you do not even need the external player. Still runs fine in Windows 10 with all updates.
to edit -some- of it to some degree.
if you want to add stuff from scratch, you need even more software to
-draw stuff
-animate stuff
-put things together

etc.
Air i think would be the just final step. Butt i haven't seen additional drawn stuff remotely ready to get animated, scripted in and ran on the plot. haven't fully played through the 7.7.2 by now. by some of them drawings and the texts i assume there's some kind of battle in there, or was planned, i guess that's Spurps' idea he later tried in Cloud Meadow, but i never followed that further than what 0.0.0.0.1.. well a few days at best after the split. not my thang.

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
I genuinely enjoyed this game way more than Cloud Meadow. Sad.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind the additional gameplay if it wasn't so grindy. I was kind of expecting more after 5 years of development or w/e.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
2.33GB -> Please reupload and share the link. It will be auto-removed after a 30days. I tried several sites and they all failed. One failed at 99%

Jesus Christ, this is a gold mine. I must say that that Breeding Season ended up being one of my favorite games in the genre. Primarily of course because of the excellent art. Man, this archive has it all. I was dying to see more of certain characters; Delilah, Kay, Holstaurus, and most of all: Kala. I was stunned to see so much finished art that ended up not being implemented. Almost wanted to smack my own head in disbelief. Wasn't aware there was so much Patreon Promo art either. Much of this might not come as a surprise to the people who followed this closely or even ended up backing on Patreon. Real pitty it all died. Makes me want to rip as much as I can and make a nice and clean gallery of the best stuff to spread around the net. It's such a coincidence that I find this too... I played this game one year ago for the first time and now I find this archive. I'll make sure to preserve it as good I can. Thank you Dogless

Reactions: F1forhalp

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
Jesus Christ, this is a gold mine. I must say that that Breeding Season ended up being one of my favorite games in the genre. Primarily of course because of the excellent art. Man, this archive has it all. I was dying to see more of certain characters; Delilah, Kay, Holstaurus, and most of all: Kala. I was stunned to see so much finished art that ended up not being implemented. Almost wanted to smack my own head in disbelief. Wasn't aware there was so much Patreon Promo art either. Much of this might not come as a surprise to the people who followed this closely or even ended up backing on Patreon. Real pitty it all died. Makes me want to rip as much as I can and make a nice and clean gallery of the best stuff to spread around the net. It's such a coincidence that I find this too... I played this game one year ago for the first time and now I find this archive. I'll make sure to preserve it as good I can. Thank you Dogless
I was looking forward to Delilah finally getting her repressed sexual tension released. Kala's the big barbarian chick? Sorry it has been years since I actually started a new game.

Reactions: singed33

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
good idea to spread it further. sadly, i haven't found anything that would be easy to add into 7.7.2 and possible sequels, there are some sketches and ideas but i don't have the ressources to even make this into a project. even worse, the recrapcha mania now, has forced me touse this abandoned dual core rig as a dummy surfbox paperdoll for F95 now, instead of building a XP box.
No fucking google craptcha on my gaming rigg. period.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singed33

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
Kala's the big barbarian chick? Sorry it has been years since I actually started a new game.
Yep, that's the one :sneaky:

I used to keep walking into the forrest to that weird hut in hopes that at some point you'd trigger an event, but never lucky :(

Here's what they planned for her apparently. I just cannot resist sharing this.
kala x male breeder wip- needs heavy edit.png

LNZ

Dec 31, 2018
there is no sound even though there is a sound symbol, am i missing somthing or is there just no sound?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there is no sound even though there is a sound symbol, am i missing somthing or is there just no sound?
there was some sound in early versions, like onc scene with catgirl and demon iirc, had her meow, but during development they didn't really add many sounds. never was really planned through i think, but from start they had it built in.

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
Yep, that's the one :sneaky:

I used to keep walking into the forest to that weird hut in hopes that at some point you'd trigger an event, but never lucky :(
There was a singular event from her, but I don't think it was the picture ya linked. I'm pretty sure she has her way with you, or one of yer monsters, says something about how yer weak, and how that dick now belongs to her or something. I do not remember which version it was in, it was taken out in a later version I had thought. If it had been the picture ya linked, maybe I would have been more excited about it, but I'm pretty sure it was a view of her backside, and her looking over her shoulder at you. Tbh she looked kind of heavy, at least in that version. Not fat per se, but heavy enough that I wasn't very interested.

nalinoir

Oct 30, 2020
Hello guys ! i download the big devs case and i can't read the .Fla case ... Do you know what cand of aplication i need ?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes