4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

F1forhalp

Pink Floyd - Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
anyone got the old version of this like the latest update before the artstyle switched
just search through this thread, there are a few posts with links to early versions included; you are looking for versions up to 5.3-ish. it's in the package.

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
Found it on Flashpoint! You just gotta make sure you turn on the ability to search for H games in the config.
thanks for the tip. my version of the game still works but downloaded the legend of lust and it's broken will see if I can get it on flashpoint.

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
Cant get the file to work, anyone happen to know why?
as mentioned literally like a month ago

"For anyone trying to run any .SWF files, you need the Adobe Flash Player projector

Doesn't matter if you use debugger or non-debugger version. Debugger is only needed if you develop and create flash files, so you're perfectly fine with the default verison. It's just a standalone player as an executable ( .exe )"

anyway, I would suggest trying this method first, and if it doesn't work try getting the game through flashpoint.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Oh! That Fantastic!
Sorry, i would have uploaded them myself, but i have a habit of going off the grid randomly so... I recovered the leaked Drive folder (that ...i think had saved way back when it was public) and extracted files as well.

I found out that the last build (that is publicly available) to use that old artstyle was 4.2. Yes It was a lot grimy and rough, clearly offputting to some. But to me, and quite a few others it was awesome! The breeding feature was bugged but it had a lot of potential, and i didn't as much cared about the scenes at a point and was totally invested in the game mechanics.

And then, i dropped off the grid again, coming back online years later to find ver 7.6...something (also abandoned), and this ver has an absolutely BANAL energy system!
Like god dammit! As if the time counter wasn't a good limit already. Delilah stopped being interesting and is just a Busty Pent up woman, the humor is fucking dry spaghetti, and if the consumable system wasn't complex enough, it even got complexer.

Honestly, it was quite offputting, even if the art seemed much better and there was more variety.
And that's why inconsistency just doesn't sit well with me. Old players (like me), if they hadn't been caught up with the news loop, would feel alienated by the sudden changes.
Also... Guild Points..... sheesh.

Even if it was an "Amateurish" artstyle, it was more gripping than the standard artstyle, even if it be quite good in animated form.
I Especially appreciated the ability to see if a fertilization was successful by whether the male blew his load inside or 'slipped out' and blew the load on the female... That's something that they never seemed to get around to putting back in.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
I just discovered this one :(

So sad that it's now abandoned...

I tried playing cloud meadow, it's more RPG than breeding sim...

Tried breeding farm, didn't like it as much... (lack of furry models also doesn't help)

Is breeders of nephelym good? Would you recommend it?

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
If you are new to this game. Don't bother. With flash player gone, it wont work. Unfortunately the current emulators can't handle it (I tried). However if you have an older offline machine it might work for you. If you're like me and have just the one machine...How can I put this gently... Adobe and Microsoft or MAC just fucked you in the ass with a sandpaper condom. No lube. And they didn't even buy you dinner first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
If you are new to this game. Don't bother. With flash player gone, it wont work. Unfortunately the current emulators can't handle it (I tried). However if you have an older offline machine it might work for you. If you're like me and have just the one machine...How can I put this gently... Adobe and Microsoft or MAC just fucked you in the ass with a sandpaper condom. No lube. And they didn't even buy you dinner first.
really now, just four posts above yours is a link to a working, standalone, Flash player. you don't even need to install it; it's one file to unzip and run, and yes, it does work with Wine. i run it sandboxed here, so it can't in any way meddle with the environment. the one thing it can not is, running in your browser. it's standalone.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
I can actually play the game with Flash projector, that's why I'm sad it's abandoned. I personally can't get into Breeders of Nephelym - the amount of walking required to do is too much for me.

I just read a few pages back - some people were planning to remake this game. So how's it going?

Also, where do you see HPipe sharing his source code and his permission to take the asset? I went to the blog and couldn't see the page.

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
really now, just four posts above yours is a link to a working, standalone, Flash player. you don't even need to install it; it's one file to unzip and run, and yes, it does work with Wine. i run it sandboxed here, so it can't in any way meddle with the environment. the one thing it can not is, running in your browser. it's standalone.
Thanks for the heads up. When I posted this, I was on page 1. So I didn't see where my post landed in the order. However I do appreciate the reply. Honestly I was just frustrated with the instant removal of a program many of us still use (Flash Player). I think my frustration led to the post, and prevented me from seeing if the F95 community had found an actual work around. Thank you for setting me straight. :)

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. When I posted this, I was on page 1. So I didn't see where my post landed in the order. However I do appreciate the reply. Honestly I was just frustrated with the instant removal of a program many of us still use (Flash Player). I think my frustration led to the post, and prevented me from seeing if the F95 community had found an actual work around. Thank you for setting me straight. :)
don't sweat it, for as long as i could somehow sometimes replay some of my old favs, i kept digging up solutions.
would wish for a easy way to remove sitelocks.. used to play alot of the games at armorgames.. well, offline. ok that's nothing to do with your average F95 content as they did just games, non-H; tower defenses, round based combat, adventures you name it. :cool:

Hguyyeah

Dec 5, 2021
Hey anyone got the apks atleast for 7.7.1? My back ups got wiped and i keep getting just pc vers.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes