4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, exist there anwhere a rather complete changelog - without downloading a complete game? I prefer a textfile. ;-)

axion1906

Oct 10, 2020
yo so I downloaded and ran the the game using adobe flash player, it works fine except for the audio being completely quiet. any way to solve this or am I just a dumbass?

F1forhalp

Pink Floyd - Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there was some very rudimentary sound content in the early v5 i think, forgot which but it was one of the catgirl pairings had her mew a bit. that's p much all the sound i could recall.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
yo so I downloaded and ran the the game using adobe flash player, it works fine except for the audio being completely quiet. any way to solve this or am I just a dumbass?
as i remember there no sound... imho they throw this aspect to trashcan or keep to past version. cuz ppl need animation more then sound right?

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So how long ago was this abandoned? Is there a way to DL to try it? The main page files are only 29mb and have just some random stuff in it

Last edited:

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
So how long ago was this abandoned? Is there a way to DL to try it? The main page files are only 29mb and have just some random stuff in it
there are links to old versions and even the whole archive, just a few pages back.

Hyp3H3ntaiSlay3r

Jan 20, 2022
So I looked at past posts and I still can't seem to figure out how to run this game. I tried using the flash player standalone thingy but can't figure out how to run it? Any help is appreciated

EDIT: I fixed it LOL.

Last edited:

Staraptor5

Jun 5, 2018
ok so for the life of me i cant figure out how to get the Seraphs, i get to the part after you ive the Elf Futa lady her request i get the plans, but after that the hammer dude says he can addd it to my Avian Cages or whatever HOW TF DO I DO THAT I CANT FOR THE LIF OF ME FIGURE IT OUT

Aug 31, 2020
From second hand sources Hbomb wanted to restart it, but what's holding Breeding Season back is the art. All those assets belong to the artist and from my understanding they still own the rights to them. Which is how they killed Breeding Season. Partly because you'd have to replace all the assets, and partly the lost of the art style. Since graphics are a key part of Breeding Season. Afterwhile from the limited exposure I've seen. It's definitely the artists fault; When he saw that money Breeding Season raked in he purposefully sabotaged it for his own gain. CM has such as following because of the art and animations, but the crap they put on Hbomb is exactly what's happening with CM. So fuck that guy.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
From second hand sources Hbomb wanted to restart it, but what's holding Breeding Season back is the art. All those assets belong to the artist and from my understanding they still own the rights to them. Which is how they killed Breeding Season. Partly because you'd have to replace all the assets, and partly the lost of the art style. Since graphics are a key part of Breeding Season. Afterwhile from the limited exposure I've seen. It's definitely the artists fault; When he saw that money Breeding Season raked in he purposefully sabotaged it for his own gain. CM has such as following because of the art and animations, but the crap they put on Hbomb is exactly what's happening with CM. So fuck that guy.
well yea no. the artist got blamed from the beginning of that crisis back then, while that writer did literally nothing but getting cash, for months. artist pulled out, and did some legal stuff on his arts in response to internal crap, animator pulled out and so on.. after quite a time having to do everything, writing, coding you name it. i know he blamed everyone else, on blogspot. far as i recall, he still owes alot, to those who left. reasoning back'n'forth, don't dig that back up. it's only going to smell really bad.
maybe rather dig up the dev file from that link, and check for bomb's ToDo; most of that stuff had been done by someone else while he spent time at the beach or sumsuch. it's in the files.
/rant

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
He wants to restart it now?

Aug 31, 2020
He wants to restart it now?
It's been a long while, but about two years ago when I stumbled around what the hell happened to BS. I found some article, also old I think around 2018, that Hbomb wouldn't mind reviving or working on a revision, but as said above he didn't have the resources and rights to do so. It's probably water under the bridge and moved on.

It's also why no one has ever tried to revive or revision it like with flash Slave Maker 3.0 or Free Cities. Since Hbomb hasn't released the source code and more importantly. We don't have the artist's permission, and for sure would shoot it down because CM exists. I know there are some spiritual successors but they just don't have the same feel, mostly for me it's the art and animation, but I'm not touching CM because I dislike the direction they went and ofc the controversy from BS.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes