4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Anyone have a list of animations completed? I want to make a playthrough to see them all.

Okay I can't even find a flashplayer to run this fuck me I guess.

Edit: Okay found one. For future reference: (Self removed. Alternative found on Page 22.)

^This with a easily found swf file player worked.

And now it's saying it has a 15 day trail. I can not catch a break.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Knack - My Sharona
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Anyone have a list of animations completed? I want to make a playthrough to see them all.

Okay I can't even find a flashplayer to run this fuck me I guess.

Edit: Okay found one. For future reference:

^This with a easily found swf file player worked.

And now it's saying it has a 15 day trail. I can not catch a break.
just check a very few pages back, there are links to the original Adobe standalone flash player, needs no install or anything, unzip and done. latest version afaik.

Reactions: Ho229

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Are there other "Real" game devs trying to get a hand on the "Breeding" genre that not solely contain hetero sex?
Bit weird that scam doesn't get competitor as this type should be interesting.

Reactions: Normone

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well erm. breeding. not just mating, but mating with the purpose of offsprings. that p much excludes same-sex mating for the purpose, unless you introduce one aspect of futa. boy on boy, girl on girl, won't serve the breeding purpose.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's not my problem Your "hetero mind" can't comprehend the idea in a fantasy world. :ROFLMAO:
Here, have a taste at one of the pictures from this very game.
IWO4ime.png

• Angry
Reactions: Demosthenes

Undermist

Nov 23, 2020
well erm. breeding. not just mating, but mating with the purpose of offsprings. that p much excludes same-sex mating for the purpose, unless you introduce one aspect of futa. boy on boy, girl on girl, won't serve the breeding purpose.
No disrespect but, y'know... Mpreg and Oviposition/Egg-lying are a thing. A pretty popular thing around certain fandoms/games too. Just saying.

It really do adds much needed flavor to the "only M/F can breed in a fantasy world" take.

Nov 26, 2017
I was one of the patreons for this project back in 2015 and this game did have potential and there really hasn't been another one like it. If I remember correctly the player can obtain traits which I havent seen in any of the breeding games.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the older versions (iirc up to 5.1 or 5.3) still had the LOK-style drawings animations which had their own charm.. and had a more complicated system with positive/negative effects of traits etc.. that made it more interesting imo.

Reactions: Jacob Kururugi
Nov 26, 2017
the older versions (iirc up to 5.1 or 5.3) still had the LOK-style drawings animations which had their own charm.. and had a more complicated system with positive/negative effects of traits etc.. that made it more interesting imo.
oh yeah I remember that XD its a shame no one wants to adapt the trait style of gameplay. Even breeders of the Nephelym which I do enjoy and the futa is an added bonus. However no traits are achievable for the player :(

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i tried using this but seems to get stuck on a loading bar anyone know what ive done wrong?
not sure what you're talking about, unpacking the file, or running a game in the (then unpacked) player?

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
Are there other "Real" game devs trying to get a hand on the "Breeding" genre that not solely contain hetero sex?
Bit weird that scam doesn't get competitor as this type should be interesting.
It's not my problem Your "hetero mind" can't comprehend the idea in a fantasy world. :ROFLMAO:
Here, have a taste at one of the pictures from this very game.
View attachment 1802464
So you want a Gay sex breeding sim? Then make it. why are you asking that other people waste their time on your wants?
Yeah? And?
before you say it again.

Reactions: The_Driver
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes