4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
one of them was, or still is, part of the CM dev team. i don'l follow that. initially i think CM was the artists (of this here) idea with a different team around it.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
there was some rudimentary audio in few early animations, iirc through the v4 or v5 versions, didn't last.

LoveOSGames looks good so far, but be aware that Hbomb or Spurple may want to slap you random C&Ds if you just copy material. the 3d idea creates some distance to the original art, that should be covered, but "copypasta" of large script sections or story could raise argument with the old coder/supposed writer. if he ever gets wind of it, or rather, if he still cares.
if you're confident enough to just have a look at ideas and basics, should be covered in the big chunk download archive some pages back, including stuff they've never used.
lol I did get C&D takedown.... so I replaced the dialogue sprites with H-bomb's old sprites :)

I don't think H-bomb would care, but if he does I'll commission new sprites :KEK:

bs369

Dec 30, 2020
There's a "spiritual successor" known by S-Purple that he thinks is shitty and garbage, some garbage anime game. I am willing to agree with him, it's so bad I can't remember it's name. I think it's like "Breeding Farm"? or something?
As someone who has played both CM and BF I must say that while I am not the biggest fan of BF the game at least has some potential of being good in the future.

For CM that train left long ago. I gave it a try 3 years ago, 2 years ago and 1 year ago, all the 3 times I needed to restart the game multiple times and in some instances needed to give up on playthroughs because the game was so bugged out it was impossible to continue.
All 3 times the game breaking bugs were similar enough for me to think they may have had the same origins. If after 3 years you can't get rid of the same or similar bugs that either means you aren't willing to or you aren't able to.
If its the latter then they are sitting on a powder keg that WILL blow up on them and if it's the former then the game is doomed either way because it's impossible to make a functioning game with such an approach to quality control.

BF isn't that deep into their development for it to be too late to fix things if needed and create a solid foundation for the future.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
As someone who has played both CM and BF I must say that while I am not the biggest fan of BF the game at least has some potential of being good in the future.

For CM that train left long ago. I gave it a try 3 years ago, 2 years ago and 1 year ago, all the 3 times I needed to restart the game multiple times and in some instances needed to give up on playthroughs because the game was so bugged out it was impossible to continue.
All 3 times the game breaking bugs were similar enough for me to think they may have had the same origins. If after 3 years you can't get rid of the same or similar bugs that either means you aren't willing to or you aren't able to.
If its the latter then they are sitting on a powder keg that WILL blow up on them and if it's the former then the game is doomed either way because it's impossible to make a functioning game with such an approach to quality control.

BF isn't that deep into their development for it to be too late to fix things if needed and create a solid foundation for the future.
about that, CM (iirc) wasn't really planned to fill the BS successor role in any extent; they kind of said so when they started it. didn't like the genre mix on the early versions and forgot about it soon..
BF has started as a side project from devs mainly working some different game, and tbh i don't think has left this side project state as of yet..? also had a engine change as well, from Ren'Py to Unity, which brings it's own bag of problems. not sure how that fares, lost interest when they changed the engine instead of working on the story/assets. progress is rather slow, we'll see where it leads to.

Aug 31, 2020
lol I did get C&D takedown.... so I replaced the dialogue sprites with H-bomb's old sprites :)

I don't think H-bomb would care, but if he does I'll commission new sprites :KEK:
I mean wasn't part of this whole fiasco partly due to the artist preventing the use of the art assests, essentially killing BS or any successors trying to emulate it's artstyle? I don't think Hbomb would have any gripes (don't quote me I don't know the guy) or if they even would have any power since it's not their art.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I mean wasn't part of this whole fiasco partly due to the artist preventing the use of the art assests, essentially killing BS or any successors trying to emulate it's artstyle? I don't think Hbomb would have any gripes (don't quote me I don't know the guy) or if they even would have any power since it's not their art.
welp gist of it, the artist slapped a secure on his art to avoid further/future abuse after they've been struggling with a mostly hm howtosaypolite.. uninterested? not-caring-anymore? coder/writer, and the team (artist, cowriters, anination etc) trying to do that part as well while said guy spent the gains. something along that line. partially the story's in the files.

XiLin

Feb 15, 2018
There is no way these aren't the guys that made cloud meadow
From what I recall the creator of this gave the rights to the project to everyone in the initial team and one of them basically stole all the work and used it to make Cloud Meadow while also more or less issuing a cease and desist on this project.

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeybreads

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
From what I recall the creator of this gave the rights to the project to everyone in the initial team and one of them basically stole all the work and used it to make Cloud Meadow while also more or less issuing a cease and desist on this project.
nope that's not it.

Jul 6, 2021
I swear, The Marchioness's quest is impossible, I have not been able to create a single monster that has both feral and futanari as traits, even when using debug codes. Is there anyone who managed to fufill the request, and can you tell me how you did it?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I swear, The Marchioness's quest is impossible, I have not been able to create a single monster that has both feral and futanari as traits, even when using debug codes. Is there anyone who managed to fufill the request, and can you tell me how you did it?
i did that quest, had other traits though, could be a hit and miss thing. maybe saving just before you talk to her, and reload when you think the traits are unreachable. other than that, i've just been breeding monsters with the right traits as usual. you can order a monster with a certain trait at the guild, it will show up in the shop within (i think) a week. uses guild points.

Reactions: Jolly_Rancher33
Jul 6, 2021
i did that quest, had other traits though, could be a hit and miss thing. maybe saving just before you talk to her, and reload when you think the traits are unreachable. other than that, i've just been breeding monsters with the right traits as usual. you can order a monster with a certain trait at the guild, it will show up in the shop within (i think) a week. uses guild points.
Really? If it is different everytime you do it, then I may need to go back and see to getting something actually doable, thanks. (sounds like really bad game design though, to have randomly generated quests that can be impossible to complete. One of the annoying things that happen, playing an unfinished/abandoned game...)
Just for the record, The Marchioness sent me to get a genderbent, futanari and feral monster.
Edit: Thank you, that worked!

Last edited:
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Really? If it is different everytime you do it, then I may need to go back and see to getting something actually doable, thanks. (sounds like really bad game design though, to have randomly generated quests that can be impossible to complete. One of the annoying things that happen, playing an unfinished/abandoned game...)
Just for the record, The Marchioness sent me to get a genderbent, futanari and feral monster.
Edit: Thank you, that worked!
np, glad i could help on something ancient :cool:

Reactions: Jolly_Rancher33

solidsgold

Aug 14, 2017
Is there still away to play the game? I just get a SWF file when i use the download. Any help would be awesome.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is there still away to play the game? I just get a SWF file when i use the download. Any help would be awesome.
really now, could've just searched the thread.

anyhoo, use this one: View attachment flashplayer_32_sa.zip right click, save as, pick a location.
ofc you first have to unzip it. it's not a installer, player starts when you click the .exe. if your file dependencies are set right, clicking a .swf file should start the player. if nothing happens: right click a .swf file, choose 'open with' and find the location where you've put the flashplayer .exe file. if you want this to stick, check the 'always use this' box.

neverend22

Dec 11, 2021
someone by chance doesn’t have a gif (any, you can even just walk and attack) animations of the Kreyton character, otherwise I really liked it)) I couldn’t find it on the Internet.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
someone by chance doesn’t have a gif (any, you can even just walk and attack) animations of the Kreyton character, otherwise I really liked it)) I couldn’t find it on the Internet.
check the links a few pages back in this thread, there's one to a big archive containing alot of unused assets from the development as well as different versions. might be you find what you're looking for in there. if they ever had it planned, look in the archive.

neverend22

Dec 11, 2021
Breeding Season 7.7.1
Breeding Season 7.7.2 -> Includes the media directory which I forgot in earlier post
Breeding Seasons Versions 2 to 7.7.2 -> Single version archives are most likely from the official blog (apart from 7.5). swf files might not have been downloaded from blog but a third party sites. So be careful. From version 7.2 onward you need the media directory.

2.33GB -> Please reupload and share the link. It will be auto-removed after a 30days. I tried several sites and they all failed. One failed at 99%
I couldn't download... the links don't work anymore...T_T

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes