4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Anyone have a list of all possible pairings?
there's a gallery in the later versions, where you can go through any combination and see if it has any CG or animation. a large number hasn't, just by nature of the combination issue; the amount of animations to create really goes ballistic for each new race.

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Anyone have a list of all possible pairings?
I've never been able to find one. Looking at the completed animations folder in the dev pack is effectively the same thing but that just tempted me into opening those when I want instead of playing.

>gallery
What? I haven't found a gallery ever.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I've never been able to find one. Looking at the completed animations folder in the dev pack is effectively the same thing but that just tempted me into opening those when I want instead of playing.

>gallery
What? I haven't found a gallery ever.
in the later versions, in the menu, enter the following: dumbgallerycode

yea he didn't even bother thinking of a code. clearly shows what exactly went wrong with the team, before the blame game.

Jun 7, 2021
i hate what happend to this game as much as all who loved but i m here to ask : why no one tried to update it under the title of a fan mode ? is it impossible ?

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
in the later versions, in the menu, enter the following: dumbgallerycode

yea he didn't even bother thinking of a code. clearly shows what exactly went wrong with the team, before the blame game.
Debug menu to be specific. Found it. Thanks. Sucks that Neoteny doesn't seem to work? At least changing skin tones is cool.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i hate what happend to this game as much as all who loved but i m here to ask : why no one tried to update it under the title of a fan mode ? is it impossible ?
the artist claimed ownership to all his creations during their split, so one would have to contact him.
then, the writer/coder/slacker will have a say about the story and so on, the animation artist will have to be asked and that's just the start of it.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.

Jun 7, 2021
the artist claimed ownership to all his creations during their split, so one would have to contact him.
then, the writer/coder/slacker will have a say about the story and so on, the animation artist will have to be asked and that's just the start of it.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.
really ??is it yours now

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
really ??is it yours now
yesyes finders keepers. always been like that. :cool:

Man I've been hunting for that Dickwolf X Breeder 4some scene for a while now
try this in the (i think) 7.7.1 version, or a 6.x one..
open the menu, type in the following line without spaces:

playevent.DickwolfFoursome.ignorereqs

i'm not certain in which exact version they introduced it, and when they took it out. gudluck.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Hi. For people who still like playing breeding season, are you guys interested in a 3D remake?

I made a breeding farm with 3d monster girls + sex function, inspired by this game.

What do you think?
Female farmer:

farmer.jpg
Futa Catgirl:
black_futa.jpg

Female Catgirl:
female.jpg

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Hi. For people who still like playing breeding season, are you guys interested in a 3D remake?

I made a breeding farm with 3d monster girls + sex function, inspired by this game.

What do you think?
I think, and this applies to all BS successors, the thirst for this genre has yet been quenched by any of the current projects in development so any new contestants entering the stage is always a very welcome sight, i wish u all the luck and wards from this game's curse

Reactions: MeLovely Games

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018

What do you think?
Consider me another interested individual.
Where can I find this and how much is there?
Also, will you include the "feral" variants?
As much as the colours got rather wacky, I miss the original butt stallions.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Consider me another interested individual.
Where can I find this and how much is there?
Also, will you include the "feral" variants?
As much as the colours got rather wacky, I miss the original butt stallions.
How much is there now - I can copy the current state of breeding season fast, but some mechanics (like breeding traits and relationship with NPC) will have to change. I don't want to change the NPC stories too much because I love the characters, so I want to preserve the story as much as possible.

I coded a battle system (turn based RPG battle) but after thinking for a while, I don't think adding a battle system is a good idea. It strays too far away from the original game.

Instead, gameplay is probably closer to harvest moon - with relationship building and doing quests with/for town NPCs (Like the original breeding season).

We also plan to have male/futa player, and male/female/futa variant for all monster races. Gay/lesbian sex will be okay too.

"Feral" variants is interesting but probably not for all races. Maybe only for some races.

What do you guys think? Is there anybody who's willing to help out with level design/testing the game? I can upload a technical demo.

Aug 31, 2020
How much is there now - I can copy the current state of breeding season fast, but some mechanics (like breeding traits and relationship with NPC) will have to change. I don't want to change the NPC stories too much because I love the characters, so I want to preserve the story as much as possible.

I coded a battle system (turn based RPG battle) but after thinking for a while, I don't think adding a battle system is a good idea. It strays too far away from the original game.

Instead, gameplay is probably closer to harvest moon - with relationship building and doing quests with/for town NPCs (Like the original breeding season).

We also plan to have male/futa player, and male/female/futa variant for all monster races. Gay/lesbian sex will be okay too.

"Feral" variants is interesting but probably not for all races. Maybe only for some races.

What do you guys think? Is there anybody who's willing to help out with level design/testing the game? I can upload a technical demo.
You're doing Gods work. I kind of miss the charm of the 2d sprites, but 3d does seem easier.

1656321837167.png

Last edited:

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
It's not my problem Your "hetero mind" can't comprehend the idea in a fantasy world. :ROFLMAO:
Here, have a taste at one of the pictures from this very game.

For those who want gay sex: (Completely optional!! All sex combinations are optional!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyTurtle

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
as mentioned literally like a month ago

"For anyone trying to run any .SWF files, you need the Adobe Flash Player projector

Doesn't matter if you use debugger or non-debugger version. Debugger is only needed if you develop and create flash files, so you're perfectly fine with the default verison. It's just a standalone player as an executable ( .exe )"

anyway, I would suggest trying this method first, and if it doesn't work try getting the game through flashpoint.
the site says

We have retired Flash.
Support for Flash ended on December 31, 2020.

or i had read wrong.
i want to search for cracked version but afraid of malwares
anyone help would be thank you

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there was some rudimentary audio in few early animations, iirc through the v4 or v5 versions, didn't last.

LoveOSGames looks good so far, but be aware that Hbomb or Spurple may want to slap you random C&Ds if you just copy material. the 3d idea creates some distance to the original art, that should be covered, but "copypasta" of large script sections or story could raise argument with the old coder/supposed writer. if he ever gets wind of it, or rather, if he still cares.
if you're confident enough to just have a look at ideas and basics, should be covered in the big chunk download archive some pages back, including stuff they've never used.

Reactions: MeLovely Games
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes