4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
QQ I miss this game. I play it from time to time but hate it never got finished. As to why it boils down to not one but a complete clusterF of problems one most noticable the artist unwillingness half way in to complete the project, which stems from the leader of the group that was doing this and the 2 clasing. The other was the constant drops in funding they suffered on many occassions that prolonged the agony of several incomparable people working togather. Lastly it was the backers demanding certain content that keep derailing the project off track to hand hold there money sources. All in all it's a good example how somthing truly good can go horribly wrong.

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
How good a game has to be? to be remembered and talked of in a lot of others games, a bunch of years after being abandoned.
this in my opinion was the game of the century that never came to be, but is the reference of all the games of the same genere (breeding management??).

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it's just the core concept and the first steps around that, was when they struck gold.
sadly, so far, most of the same-themed, or successing, or however name it, at least the ones i know of, attempts for this seem to hit roadblocks and aren't being finished, for various reasons. some say it's the 'Breeding Season curse'.
if the available assets/script etc. would be green lighted by their respective creators, this 'curse' might be lifted, who knows, and it would possibly speed up the creation and actually finalizatinon of something decent. but as is, none of who tried, had ever received a Go from the artist, or animators, or writer/coder. some weren't even asked, some never responded, late (main) animator moved on to other themes, the artist has his arts legally locked.

decently designed management games generally have/had a rather big place in the market. with H games, they always had this sub section thing, like harem or corruption you name it.. now this one added monsters, that was new, and included beast, that was unusual and served a something. now there's this urge and nothing to use it on hrhrhr.. just this 'outdated' unfinished Flash thing.

$0.02 added, back to making gremlins. they're cute!

Reactions: awa2w2

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Even though you choose the female character, the portrait in the breeding menu still shows the male protagonist. I dropped the game after this, it definitely ruined the immersion

AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017
Me encanta este juego, lástima que está cancelado. El más parecido es Breeding Nephelym, pero mi PC no cumple los requisitos ¿Alguien que me quiera regalar alguna que pueda soportarlo?

Reactions: spokkimax

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
really now, could've just searched the thread.

anyhoo, use this one: View attachment 1993835 right click, save as, pick a location.
ofc you first have to unzip it. it's not a installer, player starts when you click the .exe. if your file dependencies are set right, clicking a .swf file should start the player. if nothing happens: right click a .swf file, choose 'open with' and find the location where you've put the flashplayer .exe file. if you want this to stick, check the 'always use this' box.
Bless you for the tip, my dumb ass was stuck trying to open in the flash emulator itself

Reactions: F1forhalp

Suroyono

Feb 9, 2022
tmp-cam-8240690752283354461.jpg
does anyone have the link for breeding season v.7.7.2 for android? I only have v.7.7.1 if anyone has it can you share it with me if not it's okay, I'm just asking for this

FB_IMG_1663696971303.jpg
YNTKTS

Jan 4, 2019
Hey All - Pardon me if what I'm about to share is covered elsewhere in the thread, but I did quite a bit of messing around with save files a couple years back, and it opened up a surprising number of options/possible "challenge runs" ingame. I'd meant to post about it back then but got bored with it before I did :sneaky:

The gist of this, of course, is using the save file export/import features to get game states that couldn't exist otherwise, even with cheats. Surprisingly, BS does a great job of coping with these otherwise unreachable states [although I obviously haven't tested every scene or anything like that]. The reason it seems to be quite robust is that the player is treated the same as any other "monster" in the backend.

As a starting point, find attached a "Day 1" save file for a male player named "W" (you can change this by editing "playername" and "monstername" values) who has level 5 of the "All Night Long" trait. You will have to sleep once for the trait to kick in, but on Day 2 and onwards, the player character will have 7 hearts of energy instead of just one. This was accomplished by manipulating the "traitarray" in the save. You can add just about any trait at any level you want, or multiple traits separated by commas. If you're trying to do it yourself, when in doubt, reference what the traitarray looks like on a monster whose trait(s) you want [in an exported save].

In the past, I'd also edited a save to have a female breeder marked as a futa, meaning she could breed with male or female monsters, like any other futa in the game. In this case, she still used only the female breeder animations (I believe doing this with a male breeder would also work, and you'd see only male breeder animations). Unfortunately, I've since misplaced this file, but it'll be easy enough to recreate if folks are interested/once I have a futa monster for reference.

Other notes - BS will only import files with the .sav extension, but the contents of the file are simple text. These savefiles also get really big as you use multiple slots/get more monsters, so it's easiest to edit these files if at the start of the game and with only one save slot. Fortunately, if you only use one slot, the stuff we want to modify is usually very close to the top.

Moon_Dew

May 26, 2017
I know this has probably been asked a thousand times already, here and all over the forum, but are there any other games like this? All I know of are Cloud Haven, Portals of Phereon and Breeders Of The Nephelym.

McLovinIt_27

Jul 22, 2017
I know this has probably been asked a thousand times already, here and all over the forum, but are there any other games like this? All I know of are Cloud Haven, Portals of Phereon and Breeders Of The Nephelym.
well, there's Breeding Farm. Haven't played much of it, but its heavily inspired by breeding season

sentalis

Jun 17, 2021
Even though you choose the female character, the portrait in the breeding menu still shows the male protagonist. I dropped the game after this, it definitely ruined the immersion
Hey, late reply - but if you load a save with a male character, and then reload with a fem MC, it should have the fem MC portrait.

Works for me, anyway. 1667723557393.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Anyone know how to get the game running now that there isnt flash support, whenever I download it it gives me swf files I cannot open
search this thread a few pages back, there is a link to a standalone Flash player, with instructions. you don't even have to install it. just unzip to some place and you're set.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes