4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
I like version withnold graphics the girl breeder emotions better in that old version and that shy look with prevgo belly

mesonyx

Jan 30, 2022
just downloaded the game and no animations are showing up when I breed two characters? Also are there animated scenes between the main npcs and your mc or just still drawings?

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
just downloaded the game and no animations are showing up when I breed two characters? Also are there animated scenes between the main npcs and your mc or just still drawings?
here

Todesser

Sep 25, 2017
Back from the dead!!!! I download this and it wont let me play it, just endlessly brings me to what i want to open it with. I have a win 7 still and supposedly redownloaded shockwave.... what am i doing wrong?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Back from the dead!!!! I download this and it wont let me play it, just endlessly brings me to what i want to open it with. I have a win 7 still and supposedly redownloaded shockwave.... what am i doing wrong?
try this one. unzip, no need to install
had this posted a few pages back, the HowTo should still be there, sorry bit lazy to rewrite it all. it's the most recent standalone original Adobe flash player. right click the game .swf file, chooce Open with.. then browse to wherever you have the player. as win7 user you should know the rest. :)

bunbunbunlove

Apr 15, 2023
Does anyone know who has the rights for this game now? I would like to contact them. Does anyone have any info?
I know that breeding season was cancelled but I have some ideas how to finish it so it would be a full game. Like I can do the missing art. But I dont know could it be done if the old art cant be used or something.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
The art is so good, did they make the art? I hope theres more games with arts like these

bunbunbunlove

Apr 15, 2023
The art is so good, did they make the art? I hope theres more games with arts like these
I think the the artist of Breeding Season was S-Purple. They went away and made Cloud Meadow. So I'm not sure who has the rights and could the already made art still be used? I think that it's kinda sad that this game was never finished. I am artist myself and could make the missing ones. I can mimic and draw on the same style but it would be alot if everything would need to be changed and I like the style what is has now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Meloned

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that would be H-Bomb holding the rights to most of the story, the scripting etc, and S-Purple holding the rights to art, and partially Mittsies holding the rights on some of animations, however as time went and development went down the proverbial drain, artist and animation department had to do lots of the scripting as well, in the end it was a mess. still might wanna search for the mentioned names.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meloned

bunbunbunlove

Apr 15, 2023
I know that I might be able to contact the team on Cloud Meadow but does anyone know how to contact H-Bomb? If you do then please tell me you can pm me :3 thank you.
I made quick sample picture, this is not how I would draw for the game in the end (like the lines need to be cleaned) but just wanted to do fast one

Last edited:

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
I know that I might be able to contact the team on Cloud Meadow but does anyone know how to contact H-Bomb? If you do then please tell me you can pm me :3 thank you.
I made quick sample picture, this is not how I would draw for the game in the end (like the lines need to be cleaned) but just wanted to do fast one
Somebody help this person! They might actually complete this game!!

EDIT: Couldnt you release an unofficial mod? There is probably a cloud meadow email or support msg thing too

Reactions: bardhorseman
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes