4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Okay!! Hello, I am a writer and translator, I have not participated a lot in this community, but this could be the moment, I am willing to work and learn things (including programming and drawing tools) to help you. I also have a friend who makes digital drawing for fun, I could call him if we start to do this seriously.

Just like "Super Deepthroat Game" does, take a look and you will see!

Please, let me know what do you think <3
1711838404729.png
I'm glad you've grasped the concept. But don't forget that your interface and the whole narrative should be understood by people from all over the world. So don't overcomplicate it and don't overload it. If you're planning something like a simulation game. Not a narrative game. Although you can make it like Stardew Valley, where lore and interesting moments appear by exploring the world and space, not just at the whim of numbers.

Jupinel

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 3493494
I'm glad you've grasped the concept. But don't forget that your interface and the whole narrative should be understood by people from all over the world. So don't overcomplicate it and don't overload it. If you're planning something like a simulation game. Not a narrative game. Although you can make it like Stardew Valley, where lore and interesting moments appear by exploring the world and space, not just at the whim of numbers.
I won't forget that.

Let's see if MasterAmaster sees my reply and we can start conversations.

Reactions: Doc_Pie

SomeLewdGuy_

Jul 16, 2019
  • Animals (both ferals and humanoids).
  • The Genetic system that creates hybrids, considering the skin colors, traits...
  • The traits, it makes the game WAY bigger
I think this the main thing that separates Breeding season from all of its clones. I like the idea of varying faces and bodies that make each individual feel a bit more unique and customizable
I think a good balance between work and content would to start with just 2 main body types for each gender and create variations and parts for those body types for the sub-races (Such as cat ears, tails or furry legs). As work on the game continues, you could start adding more body types and customizations in general and for unique traits such as neoteny, and unique body types for ferals.

Reactions: Doc_Pie

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
Okay!! Hello, I am a writer and translator, I have not participated a lot in this community, but this could be the moment, I am willing to work and learn things (including programming and drawing tools) to help you. I also have a friend who makes digital drawing for fun, I could call him if we start to do this seriously.

-What do we want?
  • I think the basics should stay:
  • Breeding
  • Animals (both ferals and humanoids).
  • The Genetic system that creates hybrids, considering the skin colors, traits...
  • The traits, it makes the game WAY bigger
  • Traits having visual impact sometimes
  • Some economy system, otherwise the game gets boring, if we don't make an economy system we have to include something that makes the game have some sense, missions, quests... The more things the better, but not if they are mandatory, then some people will stop playing if we force them to make too many things they don't want.
  • Some things depending on skill: Both management skill, and mouse skill, like the fishing game. Games with no skill required become boring.
  • We should preserve the concept of having Big creatures, and Small cute creatures. Why? Because it makes a good contrasts, and it works in many ways: Small fucking big, big fucking small, small futa fucking big, big futa fucking small...
  • Talking about that, one of the great things were futas, I would 100% preserve that.

-Animation Style
  • I think the most efficient thing is to have bone animation for the scenes maybe, or for when they are standing, they moved a little bit, but it was quite simple.
-Monsters

I see what you say, but maybe we could figure out a way to make it simple. The main attractive of this game is to have many creatures, so maybe we could make it work with functions f(x) and that shit.

With this, I mean, for example, to have a doggystyle animation, with 2 "skeletons" okay? Then, the game replaces the skeleton with the monster. How? Well, you gave each monster a height, and proportions, and with a function the game adjusts it. So you don't have the animations Pre-recorded, the game pastes each monster's color, hair, and everything, over the skeleton, and then adjusts sizes and plays the animation. That allows to have 100 hair colors if you want for example, without needing any extra effort. Well, the idea is to do the same with the sizes.

Just like "Super Deepthroat Game" does, take a look and you will see!

Please, let me know what do you think <3
Thanks for the offer, but I'm a "Lonely Wolf" type of guy. I like to work alone. This way if there is a mess up then the culprit is obsious. There is no pointing fingers, and no drama. Plain and simple. Also I have a little work related problem right now and I may have to postpone my game plan a little bit till I fix things.

BUT, that doesn't mean that You shouldn't go ahead and speak to your friend about your game plan. If you are inspired to do it then I think you should definitely go ahead and make your idea a reality. I have already stated my plans here in this thread about my game and I'm sticking to it. This is very important in game development! I won't add more new features to my game plan, because that's the surest way to get in situation where you will just add features upon features to your game and then it will never get anywhere.

So, I think that you should also make the design document for your game, write it down, and then stick to it. It is very important to be realistic about your plan. It is very easy to overestimate your capabilities and underestmiate how much work each task will "cost" you in time, effort and money.

Here's a little heads up. Those things you've mentioned in your reply as "simple", is not that simple at all! You will need to adjust the position and not just height and proportions of the skeletons if you want to do it in code. I think you should stick to your animation tool of your choice to create your animations for your pairings (and you make the necessary modifications in your animation software too) and then you will import the completed animation into your game engine of your choice and then you will make the recoloring system do its magic.

I think you should create a very simple animation of a character with a few colors first, then imort it in your game engine and then change its color with code. This will be a good start to make the basis of your game's animation system, I suppose. Good Luck! :)

Last edited:

MasterAmaster

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2023
I think this the main thing that separates Breeding season from all of its clones. I like the idea of varying faces and bodies that make each individual feel a bit more unique and customizable
I think a good balance between work and content would to start with just 2 main body types for each gender and create variations and parts for those body types for the sub-races (Such as cat ears, tails or furry legs). As work on the game continues, you could start adding more body types and customizations in general and for unique traits such as neoteny, and unique body types for ferals.
Do you know these games? You can have (a few) hybrids in them. And most likely the art and animation style presented in these games are the only viable option if you want so much variety.
https://f95zone.to/threads/overtopia-origin-v0-9-8-5-1-1-silvergogs.4783/
https://f95zone.to/threads/overtopia-b-w-v0-0-11-silvergogs.4787/

But, I think you guys should stop. Honestly, you are talking about neoteny and ferals and face variations and hybrids and on and on and on... Let me ask you one simple question that has already been answered a hundred times in the BS threads. Why was it impossible for them to ever finish that game?

Last edited:

SomeLewdGuy_

Jul 16, 2019
Do you know these games? You can have (a few) hybrids in them. And most likely the art and animation style presented in these games are the only viable option if you want so much variety.
The animation style is alright, but you can definitely get a better art style imo. Breeding season and strumpets are two examples. Of course it would prob take a lot of time and effort though.

Thelastmel0n

Apr 18, 2022
I know it's been asked a buncha times here, but nobody's really answered- does anyone have the latest android APK of this game? I know it exists cuz it's on my old phone, but all links to it appear to have been scrubbed, help?

Jupinel

Jun 6, 2020

But, I think you guys should stop. Honestly, you are talking about neoteny and ferals and face variations and hybrids and on and on and on... Let me ask you one simple question that has already been answered a hundred times in the BS threads. Why was it impossible for them to ever finish that game?

About creating the game... I think that we should try to gather people to do it, because otherwise it will not fulfill certain minimums that people needs to like things.

If you start writing a game design, and I start doing the same thing it's not very efficient. I understand you completely, in university I LOVE to work alone, but that's because it's easier in those things, but for this it would be impossible I think...

About why BS failed, I don't think it was because of the animation combinations at all, I heard they had persona problems and that made them stop.

I don't think it's impossible if you make things with references, if the base is good. Look at "Super Deepthroat Game", okay, in that game, the combinations are... how many? 10^100? 10^1000? But they work all perfectly. They change height, inclination, genital size, skin colour, they paste clothes and skins, hairstyles... Many games are way bigger and have much more combinations and they work, it's all about the base, if you have to create one animation for each, then yes, if you create a base and then paste characteristics on it, then it's different.

And that's an OLD game MORE THAN 10 YEARS OLD, probably older than BS. And you will tell me: "But the whole game is about that" Yeah, but that is a game to simulate sex, what we should have to do is WAAAAY more simple, since what we want is that the player doesn't have to control the sex actions, he just watches the animation, and the game pastes the monster's traits "Height, cock size, colours..."

Really, play "Super Deepthroat Game" and you will see what I mean, how it changes when variables change, but we just would need to do much simpler art. Not super detailed like that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/super-deepthroat-v5-41a-konashion.4605/

Dolorem.Ipsum

Apr 4, 2024
What versions of Breeding Season would you say were your favorite?
I've seen a few different opinions around, and with there being so many versions (some of which can be quite hard to find, such as the 6.X.X. versions which I haven't been able to get my hands on)
So it'd help to know which versions I should dedicate my time to

AlphaFoxtrotSierra7

Mar 13, 2021
Final version of the game has the best animations IMO. Just keep it focused on buildings from 7.7.2 style, characters, quests, economy, etc. and it will be great.

May 25, 2022
hey guys how do you save your progress? I am using adobe flash player 32 someone provided in an earlier comment

edit: the gear icon on top of the screen allows you to save and export saves

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Hey guys I know not many people are active in this thread, but if you are can you please help me with raising happiness? I don't really know how happiness levels work and I wish to make my monsters happy.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys I know not many people are active in this thread, but if you are can you please help me with raising happiness? I don't really know how happiness levels work and I wish to make my monsters happy.
I think it goes up every time they breed as long as it isn’t something they hate. It raises faster if it’s something they like and if they share the same partner enough times they’ll start to like then love that mon/species.

Reactions: PootisPenser76
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes