4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
The art/animations are great
nice character designs and characters
? story
Easy to play gameplay but can become tedious

Overall
Unless you like somewhat slow games. i'd only recommend this for the visuals.

Sevasto

May 31, 2018
Was really looking forward to this one get a full release a while back. Only recently found out it was abandoned.

Reactions: Oniblonde

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 39309
Overview:

Breeding Season is an incomplete paid adult game. Before ceasing its development, the game cost a minimum of 1 dollar/euro donation per month on the patreon page to get the latest version. With the concept of Harvest Moon meets Hentai, the game tasks the player with the raising and breeding of monsters for sale to adventurous clients. An unholy combination of a farming sim and a sex game. Featuring Catgirls, Dickwolves, Harpies and plenty more monsters.

Updated
: July 8, 2016
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 7.7.1
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - - -
Extras:

Thanks to @lloyd24 for the link!

View attachment 38899 View attachment 38898 View attachment 38897
Is this game worth downloading? Is it long content or short? O should i just go to cloud meadow?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is this game worth downloading? Is it long content or short? O should i just go to cloud meadow?
It's definitely worth downloading, there's plenty of content to enjoy even in its unfinished state. And it plays much better than Cloud Meadows does; that game is basically a glorified gallery right now. This game has a lot of smooth gameplay and story to play through up to the point where it was killed.

Reactions: Gamepapa

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is my favorite fishing game. Seriously, I enjoyed going to the lake to fish! Yeah the breeding creatures was a thing too, and my female MC did her part of course, but the breeding gets tediuous after a bit, so the fishing was a nice distraction.

It would have been nice to see this game continued, but the drama surrounding that, well in short it killed this game. The newer alternatives haven't really appealed to me, mainly due to the lack of fishing...

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah... Agreed. I wish someday someone will recover the whole project and save it, finish it. Ot at least create a n alternative that keeps the idea behind the game and the different characters, maybe adding some.
The one that was theclosest to BS was BOTN but it has gone a bit far from the main idea, lacking most of the races (Bye bye, my pretty stallions)

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
This is my favorite fishing game. Seriously, I enjoyed going to the lake to fish! Yeah the breeding creatures was a thing too, and my female MC did her part of course, but the breeding gets tediuous after a bit, so the fishing was a nice distraction.

It would have been nice to see this game continued, but the drama surrounding that, well in short it killed this game. The newer alternatives haven't really appealed to me, mainly due to the lack of fishing...
I got you covered fam

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah... Agreed. I wish someday someone will recover the whole project and save it, finish it. Ot at least create a n alternative that keeps the idea behind the game and the different characters, maybe adding some.
The one that was theclosest to BS was BOTN but it has gone a bit far from the main idea, lacking most of the races (Bye bye, my pretty stallions)
Have you seen Breeders of the Nephelym? I swear the MC looks exactly like a 3d version of this games female MC. Catgirls in BotN are almost identical too. The theme of the game is 1:1. At first i really thought that the maker of Breading season just began remaking his game with the Unreal engine. But i would not at all be surprised if BotN is heavily inspired by Breading season.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Have you seen Breeders of the Nephelym? I swear the MC looks exactly like a 3d version of this games female MC. Catgirls in BotN are almost identical too. The theme of the game is 1:1. At first i really thought that the maker of Breading season just began remaking his game with the Unreal engine. But i would not at all be surprised if BotN is heavily inspired by Breading season.
I'm pretty it was started as a spinoff, if I remember correctly from the massive 8ch thread right after the game got shut down.

Reactions: Oniblonde

xubinda

May 17, 2018
when I get to breeding scenes they just don't advance for me, I don't know why. The arrow to advance is there, but it just don't work. It is because the scenes incompleted or I am doing something wrong?

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
when I get to breeding scenes they just don't advance for me, I don't know why. The arrow to advance is there, but it just don't work. It is because the scenes incompleted or I am doing something wrong?
Some scenes you can,others you can't. Like with the Male Breeder you can't. More scenes with Female Breeder.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
does someone have the link to the dropbox with all the art and animation that the creator leaked?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes