4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
D

Deleted member 742382

So, does anyone have an opinion on which version of this game is the most content-complete, animation matching-wise? There were so many style overhauls with this game, and this final version is definitely missing a lot of animation pairs that some of the old versions had.

Reactions: Oniblonde

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
So, does anyone have an opinion on which version of this game is the most content-complete, animation matching-wise? There were so many style overhauls with this game, and this final version is definitely missing a lot of animation pairs that some of the old versions had.
The final version you see here is incomplete because the dev got backstabbed and abandoned by his collab artists (who ripped off the game concept and made their own clone)

Abrupt developments like that meant that even the final release was not a complete release

D

Deleted member 742382

The final version you see here is incomplete because the dev got backstabbed and abandoned by his collab artists (who ripped off the game concept and made their own clone)

Abrupt developments like that meant that even the final release was not a complete release
Oh yeah, I'm aware of all that. But there were previous iterations of the game that had more animations in them than this final incomplete version has. They would revamp a monster design, remove all the animations that used the old design, then make new animations using the new design. The dickwolf, for example, had animations for pretty much every monster pairing at one point, and in this version it has hardly any. Dickwolf x Catgirl, the most basic MxF pairing you can have, doesn't even have an animation in this version.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone know which previous version of the game has the most animations?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh yeah, I'm aware of all that. But there were previous iterations of the game that had more animations in them than this final incomplete version has. They would revamp a monster design, remove all the animations that used the old design, then make new animations using the new design. The dickwolf, for example, had animations for pretty much every monster pairing at one point, and in this version it has hardly any. Dickwolf x Catgirl, the most basic MxF pairing you can have, doesn't even have an animation in this version.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone know which previous version of the game has the most animations?
I just have every single version from 4.something forward, they made so many changes between versions it's not worth remembering which are the best example of each art style, lol.

Reactions: Wape
D

Deleted member 742382

I just have every single version from 4.something forward, they made so many changes between versions it's not worth remembering which are the best example of each art style, lol.
You do?!

How big you think an archive of all them would be?

Any possibility of sharing them somewhere? I'm willing to do some investigating to try to figure out which version is best for animations. Would post results here.

Reactions: GabiMerry

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You do?!

How big you think an archive of all them would be?

Any possibility of sharing them somewhere? I'm willing to do some investigating to try to figure out which version is best for animations. Would post results here.
So I didn't want to make any promises as I don't know the best way to upload this anonymously. I tried doing it on mega without an account on a VPN, but it didn't save properly. If you can get me somewhere to upload I think around 3gb of content without making an account with an email address, you can let me know and I'll do it.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
OK this should be every version from back when it was called Monster Breeder 2 up to the most recent one. Thanks for the recommendation for the upload site, @toothache . @Gab @Ryahn if you're interested, could one of you please load this onto mirrors and link in OP as an old version archive or something? Thanks.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
OK this should be every version from back when it was called Monster Breeder 2 up to the most recent one. Thanks for the recommendation for the upload site, @toothache . @Gab @Ryahn if you're interested, could one of you please load this onto mirrors and link in OP as an old version archive or something? Thanks.

any chance you can upload this on gdrive or mega?
I don't know this website or how safe it is

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
any chance you can upload this on gdrive or mega?
I don't know this website or how safe it is
I didn't want to use any of my accounts to do it so that's why I used that site. But I could try to make another account and use one of those later.

D

Deleted member 742382

Thanks for the upload!

Folks, WeTransfer has been around for almost a decade and is used pretty extensively for networking in digital design-oriented circles, and I doubt the legality of sharing the content will cause any stir with them since it's a defunct indie game that no one's going to bother causing a legal stir over, so I don't see there being any problem with using it.

I'm not sure what their policy is on adult content but the worst thing that could happen from that is they take down the file.

Speaking of taking down the file, it's only a temporary link anyway - that's the catch with WeTransfer. It's only up for a little while - a week, I think?

Reactions: yoyomistro

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
if you guys have all the art and animations then a new team could always appear to pick up where old breeding season ended. recreating the code from scratch would suck but this was once a game that competed with summertime saga so it would 100% be worth the effort. heck if i had the programming experience to know where to start i would even volunteer for the code side so if this is still dead in 5 years maybe ill come back to ask

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
if i remember correctly in the surrender post of the maker he surrendered his hold on the project to the public domain, so at least half the game would be legal and if theres anything that oversteps we could always re-imagine those in our own way

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to beat this stupid drinking game with bailey ? It is just impossible to beat having to reach 40mugs and not lose balance !

Also has the "Seraph" race been added before the game was canceled ? Because the blueprints are supposedly given to the blacksmith by the female elf, although i cant seem to find the list of blueprints....

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i see the gallery, that was all the NSFW content?

i read that this win a lot of money on patreon

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes