4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
U

User_682252

ye that project had good idea, but in the end it was just milking money with how slow it was. That is why i think both parties Artist and Management made that project impossible to finish. I think people should not judge, how bad as human artist is, but look at what he is creating now

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How sad that this game got abandoned the way it did with the artist and the "management" dicking with each other. It was so perfect, so light, running on flash, could run on any old busted ass computer too unlike Cloud Meadow... they might work out all the bugs and crashes but Cloud Meadow will still be a much more processing power consuming game. This one had so much potential and at a time it came so far in its progress I remember playing a version that had animations all the way up to the Demon breeding and with traits like Neoteny and gender bent and many others it had near unlimited potential. I feel so bad for this game specially since there aren't many others like it (specially since I can't make much progress in cloud meadow damn thing keeps crashing after every 3 minutes of gameplay and 4/5 times it won't even launch, I probably should try it on my better laptop sometime.)

I really hope some random coding+artsy wizard takes an interest in this game and makes a fan made modded silver or gold version with the old assets and passable artwork for the newer ones... Oh Gods of Hentai... hear my Plea T__T

I've been curious about those mandrakes for so long did they ever had any sex scenes added in there ? I wonder how a Male MC would do it with those plants o_O hopefully it wasn't just the mandrakes sticking their tentacles up the MC's butt ! x_x

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
This
I really hope some random coding+artsy wizard takes an interest in this game and makes a fan made modded silver or gold version with the old assets and passable artwork for the newer ones... Oh Gods of Hentai... hear my Plea T__T
This is exactly my dream for this game. Someone make a "Fan version" of this game. Give us all the same layers to breeding, build up and take what they abandoned and screwed over- and have it thrive.

Cloud meadow could be fun- but it's nothing on this game for breeding aspects.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
This

This is exactly my dream for this game. Someone make a "Fan version" of this game. Give us all the same layers to breeding, build up and take what they abandoned and screwed over- and have it thrive.

Cloud meadow could be fun- but it's nothing on this game for breeding aspects.
Yeah Cloud Meadow "looks" good but IDK if it is just for me Personally or if it is the same for everyone but It runs horribly. have not even been able to reach the farm just looking around in the city it has lunched 6 and crashed all 6 times last time it crashed when I initiated a fight in the guild basement by ringing the bell the fight lasted just long enough to make me realize it was too early for me to be picking fights and then the game crashed again. It does Look promising though maybe I just need to try it on a better computer... though I like to keep the better one for work only and specially free of all manner of stuff that is not worthy of a family conversation >_>

Breeding season in itself seems almost complete though in the current version posted here it is missing most of the Animations it previously had and I think the girl at the beach is also removed but most of the other characters and systems seem finished. IDK how far the story-line has progressed though... need to play the game again to whatever the current finishing line is.

Dfvev

Feb 6, 2019
Hello Guys !
Sorry for my english, it's not my mothertongue x)
Kinda reviving an old wound as I loved Breeding Season, but I'm desperately searching for the best of this game, even if it's not finished !
I read several times here that there was versions that had more assets and more arts (before S-Purple tried to "rework" them), but no one says wich version it was ><
I just want the "best experience" it was possible with it, and breed some monsters x3

I downloaded both versions of @Squark and @Sorter, and looking for EVERY versions, but before doing it, I just wanted to ask x3
Is 7.7.2 better than 7.7.1 ?
Is the @Sorter MEGA, the best we can have ?

Wish you all a good day and good week !
Daniel

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I just want the "best experience" it was possible with it, and breed some monsters x3

Daniel
You will have to look back in the thread somewhere I recall someone answering the question and posting one of the earlier versions of the game which had the most finnished animations I think he said it was 2.6 or 7.6 ? not sure but the post is somewhere in this thread.

Dfvev

Feb 6, 2019
You will have to look back in the thread somewhere I recall someone answering the question and posting one of the earlier versions of the game which had the most finnished animations I think he said it was 2.6 or 7.6 ? not sure but the post is somewhere in this thread.
Thanks for the answer ! :D
2.6 is not available to download unfortunately :/
Unless you found it somewhere, of course !

I think it surely is 7.6.

EDIT : I just checked in all the thread, and it was the version 6.3.1 apparently.
But it also said this :
"Yeah so my investigations have led me to conclude that the build with the most animations is build 6.3.1, the last build before they revamped the dickwolf design for the last time. The catch is that a lot of quality of life improvements to the game itself came after that, so it's a trade-off."

Dfvev

Feb 6, 2019
I didn't want to use any of my accounts to do it so that's why I used that site. But I could try to make another account and use one of those later.
@yoyomistro
I'm sorry to ask this from you, but I have no other people to ask this x3
Could you do another wetransfer for us ? I'll do the upload on the OP ;)

Thanks !
Daniel

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
EDIT : I just checked in all the thread, and it was the version 6.3.1 apparently.
heh I was way off the mark, Knew there was a 6 in there for sure though maybe it would be better to look for a gallery of the animations instead ?

Playing the 7.7.1 version myself didn't know they had reached so far into the Storyline. Got an Urn from kay met Kay's sister for the first time and discovered the basement room with the inoperational doll. Lot more story there than the versions I had last played online much less animations... but runs pretty smooth.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
@yoyomistro
I'm sorry to ask this from you, but I have no other people to ask this x3
Could you do another wetransfer for us ? I'll do the upload on the OP ;)

Thanks !
Daniel
Sure, here it is:

This is the last 3 updates of the old Monster Breeder 2 game, Breeding Season from v3.1 to v7.7.1, and the project files for the unreleased 7.7.2.

Reactions: Zack29

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
CAn't find notes on the latest 7.7.2. What is it?
If you read my post directly above you, I said that 7.7.2 was unreleased, and indirectly leaked by H-Bomb after S-Purple tanked the project. Therefore there are no patch notes.

Reactions: Nerro

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
If you read my post directly above you, I said that 7.7.2 was unreleased, and indirectly leaked by H-Bomb after S-Purple tanked the project. Therefore there are no patch notes.
whoa that's a Nice archive there. have you played 7.7.2 ? any noticable changes between it and 7.7.1 ?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
whoa that's a Nice archive there. have you played 7.7.2 ? any noticable changes between it and 7.7.1 ?
Thanks. Honestly I don't remember, haven't touched it in over a year... but you should be able to use dumbgallerycode in the cheat box to check. I think there's some unfinished stuff you might need a 3rd party flash program for in the files, too.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks. Honestly I don't remember, haven't touched it in over a year... but you should be able to use dumbgallerycode in the cheat box to check. I think there's some unfinished stuff you might need a 3rd party flash program for in the files, too.
Yeah Im having some issues with it. the File is in .fla format and from what ive read online Adobe flash should be able to open it but I've tried Adobe flash player, Windows media player classic and tried opening it with chrome all three are capable of running flash files but nothing seems to be working. I'll keep fucking with it till the nostalgic value gets overpowered by the frustration of it not working Or it starts working. In any case thanks :)

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes