4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
How to change a monster's preferences? One of my demons "liked cock" now somehow automatically changed to "likes pussy"

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
I've unselected the lesbian fetish, yet my catgirls are still pining after other cat girls or female monsters????
It doesn't stop females from liking other females. That only stops the female/female animation from playing.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
It doesn't stop females from liking other females. That only stops the female/female animation from playing.
Thanks for the clarification. Why do the monsters appear in the wrong colours? (primarily red) sometimes wrong facial features too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really should start taking bets when I claim something will be abandoned, i'll never have to work again.

Guy I work with played this, I told him it wouldn't last 2 years, he said I was wrong .... should have put money on it.

Fuck you hindsight, constantly mocking me.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. Why do the monsters appear in the wrong colours? (primarily red) sometimes wrong facial features too.

Not sure. You can go into where to save section is and go to where you can input the cheat codes and enter the following: colorschemechange.[monstername].[number] Where the first dot is you input the monster's name that you want to change the color of.After the second dot you put the number to change the color. 1 will change it to green,2 will change it to pink,3 will change it to blue,4 will change it to a dark blue,5 will change it to a light blue,6 will change to dark green,7 will change it to red,8 will change it to orange,9 will change it to brown,10 will change it to black,11 will change it to blonde,12 will change it to gray. If you want the skin tone change you input the following code:skintonechange.[monstername].[number] Pretty much the same as the last code,only this time the numbers only go from 1-4.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Not sure. You can go into where to save section is and go to where you can input the cheat codes and enter the following: colorschemechange.[monstername].[number] Where the first dot is you input the monster's name that you want to change the color of.After the second dot you put the number to change the color. 1 will change it to green,2 will change it to pink,3 will change it to blue,4 will change it to a dark blue,5 will change it to a light blue,6 will change to dark green,7 will change it to red,8 will change it to orange,9 will change it to brown,10 will change it to black,11 will change it to blonde,12 will change it to gray. If you want the skin tone change you input the following code:skintonechange.[monstername].[number] Pretty much the same as the last code,only this time the numbers only go from 1-4.
For example, the catgirls always appear red, the elves have wrong facial features. This is exlusively during the breeding animations. Does this happen to you too??

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Depends on the scene. I've seen correct ones for the catgirls when it's female/female. I have seen the messed up colors you are talking about when it's male/female. It seems to happen most when it's the male Breeder.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Whoa. Even though there is no animation for it,I just found out you can get a blowjob from Kay. You're affection with her has to be over 800. They change the dialog with her and the giant clam on the beach.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat this stupid drinking game with bailey ? It is just impossible to beat having to reach 40mugs and not lose balance !

Also has the "Seraph" race been added before the game was canceled ? Because the blueprints are supposedly given to the blacksmith by the female elf, although i cant seem to find the list of blueprints....
Seraph was added in 7.1.1 at least. You can add a Seraph "room" to your harpy cage (cycle through rooms to construct) once the builder Levi has plans. New Seraphs from breeding requires only that one of the breeding pair consumes a Seraph ichor that day.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Depends on the scene. I've seen correct ones for the catgirls when it's female/female. I have seen the messed up colors you are talking about when it's male/female. It seems to happen most when it's the male Breeder.
I think it's safe to say that most sex animations have a very limited number of fur/skin color variations. Some pairings, like male breeder/catgirl, seem to have only one (but one animation is better than zero).

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Looks like there was plans for another breed of monster. At the store,there's a symbol for whatever it was going to be. There's a bunch of tabs so you can sort through by monster breed. The extra tab is between the one for Seraphs and Mandrakes.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Jul 17, 2018
Are there any mods of this game? Because I would love to keep playing. I'm not saying make major changes to the game, because you would need permission from the devs, but at least unlock the gold and platinum levels to be able to expand and house more monsters.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Why would modders need permission? Modders do wild massive mods to AAA titles ALL THE TIME.
Like- one of my fave Star Trek games was a "Sci Fi Mod" for an old top down dungeon crawler- it changed everything but the engine- but since it was free the devs couldn't say shit.
Besides this game was abandoned and destroyed by selfish asshats- the Devs generally suck and making the game AMAZING for free is the ultimate fuck you to both of them, who couldn't make the game sing and dance for nearly 40grand a month over a 7 year period.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
The problem would be with S Purple. He'd more than likely sue someone's ass for trying. H-Bomb wouldn't be a problem because I don't think he'd give a fuck.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes