4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
It's good thinking but without the animations, and diversity it's gonna be just like Portals man well, honestly I don't think it needed open world, it's a breeding game not a monster version of Sim Brothel 2

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Margo and her family: Roxie (aunt), Maryann (mother), Maddie (sister),
Empire and Guild staff: Delilah, Ferris, Lily, Cordelia

View attachment 369745
So far it looks really good! I gotta say from those maddie is my favorite. It's ok if it's just for fun! i hope to know more about your project in the future! (near future pls)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Then if it’s not the same game don’t use assets that aren’t yours, make a new one with new characters, sounds like your just trying to piggyback back off the abandonment. I get it I wish this was still going but making a knockoff using the characters for story purposes is kinda wrong but you do you

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Look, if you intend to use ideas that have already had a fan base build around it your gonna get people like me but don’t forget a good halfish of that fan base will probably support you, mess around and learn, you can’t please everyone thou. I started playing for the breeding aspect, if you keep making it I won’t play it but not like that’s a big loss no? Just like you don’t have to listen to my opinions.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Not saying Illegally you didn’t make them and as far as I know you didn’t pay for them. Thus, under that thinking, they wouldn’t be yours to use. Harista pipebomb is the maker of the idea and S-purple for the art, but the main issue is you intend to make a completely different game using someone else ideas, make your own.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the creator of this game was forced to abandon it because of its artist one of his final posts was that he leaves the assests to whoever wants to take them and do somthing with them. with that post in mind you can do whatever you want with the stuff, but if you really want to be safe just dont try to make money from the game. you can make your own disney game if you want as long as you dont make money disney cant do anything about it

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
You are completely wrong, if you distribute it, it becomes full under the copy right law look at all the games that got shut down do to it, Pokémon uranium, that star wars game that where all just for the love of the game. Just because they are nonprofit does not make them legal, and again not saying you can use the breeding season shit but just you just want the free fanbase and popularity, it’s my opinion but I believe the person just milking the game is just a leech

Last edited:

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
You are completely wrong, if you distribute it, it becomes full under the copy right law look at all the games that got shut down do to it, Pokémon uranium, that star wars game that where all just for the love of the game. Just because they are nonprofit does not make them legal, and again not saying you can use the breeding season shit but just you just want the free fanbase and popularity, it’s my opinion but I believe the person just milking the game is just a leech
The assets should be changed, yes, but nobody can say a whole genre of games (breeding games, in this case) is their own and only for their own use.
Reminds me of the whole thing about Pubg devs suing Epic because they had a similar game.

You cant make the EXACT SAME THING someone else did already, or is in the making, but they also cant monopolize a whole game genre.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
The assets should be changed, yes, but nobody can say a whole genre of games (breeding games, in this case) is their own and only for their own use.
Reminds me of the whole thing about Pubg devs suing Epic because they had a similar game.

You cant make the EXACT SAME THING someone else did already, or is in the making, but they also cant monopolize a whole game genre.
In my most honest opinion, i already love BS assets, so i would encourage mxosborn to ask the previous developers of the game if a non-profit fanmade game could be done using the already existing assets of the abandoned game. But i also think it wouldn't hurt to try and make something different and unique with another artist/artstyle.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
In my most honest opinion, i already love BS assets, so i would encourage mxosborn to ask the previous developers of the game if a non-profit fanmade game could be done using the already existing assets of the abandoned game. But i also think it wouldn't hurt to try and make something different and unique with another artist/artstyle.
like i said from what i remember(cant find the post myself but its been like 3 years so its probably gone now) the original developers final post said hes tossing all that he owns to the community and that they can do with it what they please. spurple im confident will say no to giving permission since if he was so willing to hand out what he claimed as his during his tenure breeding season would have not ended then and there

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I was complaining that they wanted to make something completely different it sounded like it wouldn’t be a breeding game but more of a Sim Brothel while using the BS characters and story, I might be alone while saying this I played BS for the breeding and not for the cliche story

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Random Ideas (Yeah, just fan arts). Some are minor editions, other completely new scenes/combinations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where can we get your game please

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
There is no "my" game. Only the original one. I tried to insert more scenes into it, but I couldn't mod the swf by decompiling it because it messes up the code.
sorry my bad, i think he was making it in rpg maker

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
To me, they look just as good and they're just what I was saying they should have done back in the day. Instead of making 350+ unique scenes, they could have edited what they already had to make variations. Werecats, humans, and elves had all the same proportions, sex scenes should have been just a model swap. Same for most neoteny beasts, most had either the same 10-year-old body or an adult proportioned body. If they hadn't been idiots the game would be finished.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
To me, they look just as good and they're just what I was saying they should have done back in the day. Instead of making 350+ unique scenes, they could have edited what they already had to make variations. Werecats, humans, and elves had all the same proportions, sex scenes should have been just a model swap. Same for most neoteny beasts, most had either the same 10-year-old body or an adult proportioned body. If they hadn't been idiots the game would be finished.
uh, the game didnt end because it was too much work it ended because the artist had ownership of half the games assets, took them, and f*cked off. if spurple left peacefully allowing the games assets to continue to be used by the game maker then the game could very well still be worked on. the game maker said without those assets he'd essentially have to restart from scratch on a game he was working on for years up until that point, and he couldnt go through with it. so that was the end of Breeding season

Reactions: yoyomistro

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
uh, the game didnt end because it was too much work it ended because the artist had ownership of half the games assets, took them, and f*cked off. if spurple left peacefully allowing the games assets to continue to be used by the game maker then the game could very well still be worked on. the game maker said without those assets he'd essentially have to restart from scratch on a game he was working on for years up until that point, and he couldnt go through with it. so that was the end of Breeding season
If they had reused animations instead of making brand new ones for every combination, the game would have been finished by the time it got cancelled, and given the reasons behind the cancellation, it may have not been cancelled at all. You seem to paint the artist as the one and only to blame, but the project lead was procrastinating like crazy for months.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes