• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Go and play the first 2 games then if not already. Especially 2. So far in my eyes his best work yet.
32 Girls, a big town to explore and many secrets to find.

It doesn't have a deep focus in story like the third game but doesn't need to have.
Have fun breeding ,)
I've played them all in order, but thanks for trying (y). In my case, I prefer this one for the simple reason that is animated. It is not as fapable as the 2nd, with all the investigating (and less scenes), but still.

• Hey there
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
I've played them all in order, but thanks for trying (y). In my case, I prefer this one for the simple reason that is animated. It is not as fapable as the 2nd, with all the investigating (and less scenes), but still.
you ever play erotic justice?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If you mean Erotic Justice by Blue Mut studios, then it's a hard pass. That game's quality is way too low compared to most games I've played.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly i much prefered the floating text the first two games' scenes had.
Not to mention the very small amount of scenes we got because of this.
But arguing about this is a loosing game.

People already accepted that its ok to have even less content than the first game in favor for animations. I doubt we get more with the last game now. Even with 1 or 2 more girls it would be less than the first game xD

Anyway....well...huh. I just didn't like it and my biggest critique of the third game.

Reactions: fyreant

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Not to mention the very small amount of scenes we got because of this.
But arguing about this is a loosing game.

People already accepted that its ok to have even less content than the first game in favor for animations. I doubt we get more with the last game now. Even with 1 or 2 more girls it would be less than the first game xD

Anyway....well...huh. I just didn't like it and my biggest critique of the third game.
Yeah i wasn't looking to argue about it, i just wanted to say it somewhere. I generally disagree with the necessity of animations that many people on here thing games have. I think it often actually takes away from the "intensity" of a sex scene by virtue of the animation being either just bad or kinda floaty and slow. BreedTown 1 & 2 precicely didn't do that and it's a bit dissappointing to see CombatWombat loose this intesity in favor of animations that are in my opinion just kinda lame, especially in comparison to the first two games.
But at the end of the day they're his games to make.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
GYATT!!! NEED MORE OF ROSINE!!! WILL IT BE A YEAR UNTIL WE GET PART 4?! DAMNED WOMBAT PENT ME UP! INVESTED SO MUCH ON ROSINE STOCKS! NEED MORE OF HER!

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
GYATT!!! NEED MORE OF ROSINE!!! WILL IT BE A YEAR UNTIL WE GET PART 4?! DAMNED WOMBAT PENT ME UP! INVESTED SO MUCH ON ROSINE STOCKS! NEED MORE OF HER!
As someone with access to the patreon I'm going to be pushing as hard as possible to get a "non-canonical" video/image set/whatever of Rosine getting properly knocked up to tide us over for the year and a half or so that it'll take before we get #4. Because CW has said he was exhausted by BT3 and won't be starting on #4 in the immediate future, focusing on videos instead.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
As someone with access to the patreon I'm going to be pushing as hard as possible to get a "non-canonical" video/image set/whatever of Rosine getting properly knocked up to tide us over for the year and a half or so that it'll take before we get #4. Because CW has said he was exhausted by BT3 and won't be starting on #4 in the immediate future, focusing on videos instead.

If i had a nickel for everytime there is an androgynous tomboy detective I would have 3, it's not much but it's true. (Naoto Shirogane, Sophie <Detective of the Steam City> and Rosine Chantagne.)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes