• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
so was thinking just to be comprehensive I'd go ahead and screenshot every textbox in the epilogue putting in all variants where applicable across all the games put them into game specific folders, compress them and upload them to the respective threads

more than an hour in having done most of 1 I realized that this would be a hair tedious and then I realized that just uploading the two save files I'd need to do this would do everything I want for far less work...

Reactions: Aereon1104

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
can you change the mc skin colour?
Nope, and the creator got increasingly salty about people making this request as the series has gone on.

Anyway, change of topic - what is everyone's favorite scene(s) in this classic game?

For me, there's no question. The scene with the Nerd (Brittany Bell) is my all time favorite of any of the Breedtown games by far. There's so much to like about it. It's one of the only scenes we ever got with a broken condom. The position (reverse cowgirl followed by grabbing and lifting the girl up and down) is one of my favorite. And the Nerd herself is super hot - redhead schoolgirl with freckles, adorable pigtails and braces. Not to mention the whole "high school rivalry" scenario, and the dialogues you get afterwards with her fretting about getting pregnant. I've busted so many loads to this scene.

Second place would be the three-way with the bimbo and punk girl. Especially the latter.

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
Nope, and the creator got increasingly salty about people making this request as the series has gone on.

Anyway, change of topic - what is everyone's favorite scene(s) in this classic game?

For me, there's no question. The scene with the Nerd (Brittany Bell) is my all time favorite of any of the Breedtown games by far. There's so much to like about it. It's one of the only scenes we ever got with a broken condom. The position (reverse cowgirl followed by grabbing and lifting the girl up and down) is one of my favorite. And the Nerd herself is super hot - redhead schoolgirl with freckles, adorable pigtails and braces. Not to mention the whole "high school rivalry" scenario, and the dialogues you get afterwards with her fretting about getting pregnant. I've busted so many loads to this scene.

Second place would be the three-way with the bimbo and punk girl. Especially the latter.
I mean you can change the MC's skin colour if you're willing to do it yourself that is. With all the complaints about Reed's skin colour. I'm pretty sure that's why the dev made the racist character in the final game. Bit of an overreaction if so, but I can understand the frustrations. To the dev's credit, when the character tried to make the sex a race thing he had Reed correct her language. It was nice to see him not play into the whole BBC supremacy kink. At the end of the day, it's best not to read into the races too much. It's not like this game has any semblance of reality considering Reed has a fertility superpower and a cock that is supposedly "18 inches". Still can't get over the hilarity of that absurd number.

As for my favorite scene, I'd have to say the one with Reed's boss. However I can't really remember all of them, and I'm not going to go through all of them again. So let's say that one to the best of my memory, lol. I also agree that the nerd scene was hot. Kinda disappointing that it was the only broken condom scene throughout the whole series (If I remember correctly). It would have been nice to see that kink get a little more love.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes