• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
You don't have to read it if you don't want to, I don't care if anyone reads it honestly. It just irks me when in a roundabout way I'm accused of shit I didn't say. So I clarified a few things (Yeah I went overboard but it is what it is). I got no interest in starting a war, and a single response each isn't a catfight. Merely a disagreement. He didn't continue things neither did I so end of the story, as for taking things to DM's. I'm a newbie like you so I didn't think to do that. Though I will in the future so thanks for that.
(y)

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Just completed the game, disappointed no gallery so I decrypted all the gallery images in the img folder. Just download, extract and click it so it runs in any photo viewer program.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Breed Town v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Breed Town v1.0.

Any chance to update/port the updated version with the scene replay ability in the hotel room bed?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Breed Town v1.0 of the updated build on itch.io.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Riclt

Sep 20, 2023
So i have never done any walkthrough so there may be some english mistakes but i guess it is a full walkthrough with all girls
Good game and have fun

Reactions: godlyadonis
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes