Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Thanks for the dude above who provides a full save,I did some minor adjustments to make it quicker to reach the H-scenes,I also made a brief where those saves lead to whose scenes.(nowhere is not a name,it means you will get nothing.)
Nice game,the only defect is miserable endings of some girls which might cause some sense of guilt.(personally I don't really enjoy but well it's just a game nobody gets hurt)

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Thanks for the dude above who provides a full save,I did some minor adjustments to make it quicker to reach the H-scenes,I also made a brief where those saves lead to whose scenes.(nowhere is not a name,it means you will get nothing.)
Nice game,the only defect is miserable endings of some girls which might cause some sense of guilt.(personally I don't really enjoy but well it's just a game nobody gets hurt)
Thanks for this, this is exactly what I was looking for!

BTW, I have to admit I'm one of the ones who actually likes the slightly darker endings that a lot of players got a bit turned off by. I thought the endings for the tomboy, goth girl and nerd girl were a nice contrast to the other fluffier ones and pretty hot, in a depraved way.

Plus it shouldn't be exaggerated how dark and horrible they are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the game creator didn't get so much negative feedback over the endings for some of the girls (especially the goth girl and ESPECIALLY the tomboy) that he shies away from any of the girls being unhappy over the outcome in breedtown 2.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
2 is free on itch, sad to see 2 has gallery implemented but not this one

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Hello, im wondering does anyone know other game with similar Koikatsu model style? I know other games with koikatsu model but the model is quite didferent than this

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hello, im wondering does anyone know other game with similar Koikatsu model style? I know other games with koikatsu model but the model is quite didferent than this
Thats because the models are heavily modded. I doubt that you will find another game with similar models.
Also Koikatsu Games are a rare breed. You might want to check out HS Tutor from TK8000 though. Has potential.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Breedtown [Final][Thatcombatwombat]Compressed

Download Win:

Last edited:

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Thanks for this, this is exactly what I was looking for!

BTW, I have to admit I'm one of the ones who actually likes the slightly darker endings that a lot of players got a bit turned off by. I thought the endings for the tomboy, goth girl and nerd girl were a nice contrast to the other fluffier ones and pretty hot, in a depraved way.

Plus it shouldn't be exaggerated how dark and horrible they are.

I hope the game creator didn't get so much negative feedback over the endings for some of the girls (especially the goth girl and ESPECIALLY the tomboy) that he shies away from any of the girls being unhappy over the outcome in breedtown 2.
Judging from the screenshots of BT2, It looks like the Tomboy is doing okay for herself, since she's a cashier in the convenience store, so it's nice to actually see that she's bouncing back from her pregnancy in BT1(I think it's the same person anyway)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Judging from the screenshots of BT2, It looks like the Tomboy is doing okay for herself, since she's a cashier in the convenience store, so it's nice to actually see that she's bouncing back from her pregnancy in BT1(I think it's the same person anyway)
fyreant
Actually something kind of interesting going on with the second game this time around. Spoilers for the second game below and one of it's endings.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man
MAny game still like up coming and stuff not finish
and I out of game
I dislike playing game that using other game asset to make other game But cuz I bored sooo Let see if this worth it

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK I have found everyone on here but not done with the end game yet since I already know what happens where the number 12th girl to talk to and see if I can breed her

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
OK I have found everyone on here but not done with the end game yet since I already know what happens where the number 12th girl to talk to and see if I can breed her
Click the fence
1658168993249.png

I cant find the girl n13, Yandere, where is she?
The fisherman ask for something nutritious, what can i buy for him?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I mean, the first game's ending never implied she was going to end up living under a bridge or whatever. The position she's in in BT2 isn't any better or worse than you'd expect based on the ending caption.

fyreant
Actually something kind of interesting going on with the second game this time around. Spoilers for the second game below and one of it's endings.
I only read partway through this quote but Tomboy/Naoki's portrayal in BT2 doesn't seem particularly sunny. She appears to hate the MC about as much as you'd imagine. She doesn't break down crying or anything but the scene where she's encountered in the convenience store is still pretty dark.

TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Click the fence
View attachment 1932701

I cant find the girl n13, Yandere, where is she?
The fisherman ask for something nutritious, what can i buy for him?
To trigger/activate the yandere, interact with the school door after accepting Vinny's job. Just go west after coming out from Clean Bed Inn, far left.

For the fisherman, get the can of spinach from a guy who's sitting on the bench, right (east) side of the cafe, basically outside of the cafe. Be sure to give him pumpkin spice latte and you'll get the can of spinach.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
assuming you cant breed with your offspring here?
Maybe, the guy has been doing this for at least 20 years and he does not perform background checks on the girls he bangs, sooner or later he will breed is own daughter

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes