BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
I'd love to play this game but it sadly I only have Mac.
Anyone have an idea how to make a Mac port of this?
I saw someone made a Linux port so I assume the same method can be used to make a Mac port?
Mind you, I have absolutely no experience making Mac port's of games here apart from Ren'Py games (Windows to Mac) using the Ren'Py launchers's distribution function, so I'm not the most knowledgeable guy around here (in other words, treat me like the greenest of newbies), so either a link to a tutorial or a step-by-step explanation would be extremely appreciated if possible.
I thank anyone with the knowledge profoundly in advance!

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Good little game / artwork nice could be better with some animations / storyline with characters could be more deep like a rivalry between girls or some common relationship / costumes for girls could be awesome / format rpg good but different tileset could be better / afterall good game hope chapter 2 or new game rpg related :lepew:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The concept could go on forever and I would love it but the cheesy pictures makes silly. I guess a silly setting isn't always bad.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I don't say this often about this sort of game, in fact, it's the first time I'm saying it, but... that was cute. Oddly, when I finished the game, I got the same sensation I get after finishing a satisfyingly happy romance story. So, that's weird. Nice, though. 5/5

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes