3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

DomKaty89

Dec 19, 2022
Hello. Should it be a "Hotel Tycoon" Game? So far I find it not bad. What is missing in person is a "Quick Menu". It announces permanently torture the poor Mouse. Continue to be a lot of succes. thx

lynx73

Jun 30, 2018
whats going on with saves from last episode? i click load and its says this save file is from breeze of passion season 4 v3 the current version of the game is older hows that? the update just came out any help would be appreciated thanks
Are you ussing LaikDinks MultiMod? Without the mod saves from previous versions load just fine.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i found really ridicolous seeing MC with her hands on his fasce all the time...why dev?? what is this BS? i like the game very much but this thing it just MEH...make a Pov view if you have problem with MC face...really i don't get it and it ruins the atmosphere, really big time to me

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
i found really ridicolous seeing MC with her hands on his fasce all the time...why dev?? what is this BS? i like the game very much but this thing it just MEH...make a Pov view if you have problem with MC face...really i don't get it and it ruins the atmosphere, really big time to me
I thought it was obvious.
This way it's easier to place yourself as the MC. With his face being hidden.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Okay, since so many wanted it, I now have removed all instances of being adopted, "step", and foster.

The "MC" will now call Emma "Mom" (and ONLY in dialogue not the upper part, it will say Emma but he will say Mom during speaking) except in a few instances at the hotel where she specifically told you not to ;)

I'm sure you will let me know where I missed a few Emma bits.

I've only updated the English part, and only in-game dialogue as of now. Will get to the changing contact name in phone to "Mom" if I feel like it, but kind of a moot point right now since there really isn't really any "Mom" content to speak of beside her in her underoo's.

Yes, it will need 100% updated for the new bits for each new version.

Breeze of Passion [v0.2] [L7team]

INCEST PATCH:

Link and have attached it as well.

i'm getting some corruptef conversation..before i had the wtmod and i thought wa sit..but i reinstalled without it only with your ipatch and i still get corrupted files..when mc enter laundry where ther eis the girl he catch masturbating in hotel room.....any tip? why so much difference in dimension? original is near 9mb, your is considerably smaller?thanks
p.s. it's definetly your patch causing these corrupted translation errors..i just treid and with original jason file it works

Last edited:

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
whats going on with saves from last episode? i click load and its says this save file is from breeze of passion season 4 v3 the current version of the game is older hows that? the update just came out any help would be appreciated thanks
Hi guys same problem for me. Anyone has another saves please ?
Thanks

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Your father kisses your mom and your sister is fucked by her boyfriend, your female colleagues are also kissed and fucked.
Are you a cuckold? :WaitWhat:
Do YOU have a ntr tag? Good thing I am far from you and won't catch cuckoldry by air
if mom and sis are MC's LI's and MC watch their sex then - yes, alas. because those who fuck mom and sis - they make cuckold from MC. that's it. but if MC can avoid watching or do not know about sex of his LI's with someone else then MC not a cuckold.
cuckold is about watching sex.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
not worked. i open json in notepad and search for "mom" and found only step-mom. =(
? As said the patch isn't updated, there isn't any content with the mom, there hasn't been any update, plus the "extra version" isn't here.

If you want the "step" removed then open the game json, CTRL + F step, edit it out and save.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
@L7Team very interesting who is autor of Russian translate who I really want to look into his shameless eyes.
author, you pay your Russian translator a lot of money, he doesn’t deserve it. cut his fees by at least half.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
regarding the missing tag "incest" - but probably everything is correct. and in this formation, due to a misunderstanding, called the word “family”, incest is not possible. for as such there is neither mother nor son - there is Adam and Emma - just two who simply cohabit under the same roof. this is not a family. and therefore incest cannot appear in such a formation.
sex is possible, but incest is not.
that's why there is no "incest" tag

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes