• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
This isn't necessarily an indication the game is bad as I haven't played it yet, but wow I've never seen a game on here not allow the Unren dev menu and the URM mod. I've seen a few block out the Unren menu, but first time I've ever experienced not being allowed to use URM lmfao.

reslu

Jul 14, 2019
Breeze of Passion [v0.5.01 Steam] - Android Port

Android: 1.60 GB

Download:

Pixeldrain: Pixeldrain
HexUpload :

More of my posts here
There is a bug in Startup for Android... you need to select ignore to continue but there is NO QUICK MENU, I suggest you fix it.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Seriously, with this path
I:\jocuri\jocuri\diferite jocuri\nu intra daca nu-ti apartine\intra si vei suporta consecintele, treaba ta\jocuri interzise minorilor +18 sau cardiacilor\
what did you expect... reduce it !

what is so funny?why u laugh?i never play this game with cheats, and secondly that is not the problem of folders where the game is, so stop bein mean

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

BDI

May 23, 2017
I've reached the point where the only thing in the to-do list is to go to the office and work. I assume that I have reached the end of this update, right?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Another story that started out right and now has gone to the perverse
A Brothel in a hotel is his great idea? what nonsence, bye I'm out

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
If only there was a warning about the patch.

People the patch is a moot point, there is no incest even with the patch, there is still no content with "Mom".
There appears to be something here in this scene but only one choice is available and that's going to bed. Using URM reveals the second choice that lets you check out Emma, at least that's what i understood from the context of the sentence and the following scene but I don't know russian so I could be wrong. Can anyone confirm that the second choice is available with the incest patch? There are too many scripts in the game files and I couldn't keep searching all them, much less them being in russian. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: This might be due to the game being behind a paywall, since the next scene with Sarah has two options with one hidden so it's probably not the incest patch that's missing.

Last edited:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Wow, I don't think I've ever been so incredibly annoyed by the entirety of a VN's story.

Nice renders tho.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
This isn't necessarily an indication the game is bad as I haven't played it yet, but wow I've never seen a game on here not allow the Unren dev menu and the URM mod. I've seen a few block out the Unren menu, but first time I've ever experienced not being allowed to use URM lmfao.
not sure about that but im using it, i can open the menu and look for things. havent come across a choice and what not yet but yeah

also whats with MC ask being named but stilll ignores the chosen name and adam still being picked? its adam or adam_t

its weird. also H to hide the text but H to make it pop up again doesnt work. so far seen a few problems with the game already.

hopefully it changes down the road.

edit: text refers to your name but frame name still says adam, guessing adam t stands for inner monologue

Last edited:

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
whats going on with saves from last episode? i click load and its says this save file is from breeze of passion season 4 v3 the current version of the game is older hows that? the update just came out any help would be appreciated thanks
Indeed i have the same issue cannot load my savefile, is it because this is the " Steam " version Mabey ?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Anything important to the story in the brothel? Not really interested in that part.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes