QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

kosmosnash

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
I have released a new version 2 months ago, if you had not published it on your forum. Thank you :)

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
released new version 2 months ago, ... :)
First of all, welcome here. ;)
So, is also your game I've seen? Good to know. An english translation for the 'Bright Future' game here is very appreciated indeed. My knowledge of russian is too bad. :D

Edit: What about this 'Witcher Universe'(?) game? Aren't three games in parallel a little many to work on??? o_O

braveghost

Oct 12, 2016
I'm stuck, can't figure out how to raise eloquence beyond reading book and could only do that once any help would be great.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Where am I able to check my stats like eloquence?
If i remember the game right, on the right side between the panels there should be a line with a green circle. Click the circle and you'll see the character page.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I can't seem to complete the quest "Problems Tamara Petrovna" As I have no clue where to find tamara

Also I've bought a strobe on the laptop, but it doesn't seem to get delivered
The strobe doesn't get delivered instantly if I remember correctly. I think you have to wait a few days or a week

aaroy

Sep 18, 2016
Does anyone know how to complete the quest with the cleaning lady?
She said something about Polina Vasilievna, the lady that gave you the job, but there is no other option other than the normal one when i go talk to her.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to complete the quest with the cleaning lady?
She said something about Polina Vasilievna, the lady that gave you the job, but there is no other option other than the normal one when i go talk to her.
Which cleaning lady

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think that's the one where you have to go check the post board by where you stay. You should see a number for animal charity

aaroy

Sep 18, 2016
It don't seem to work, i have to go to the bus stop right? By the way, the quest say this:
Concerned about increasing Luda
(Cleaner People complaining about low wages and asked me to help her)