QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

flinger

May 3, 2017
Great game. i play many hours already.
one question ... what to do with the miniature WebCAm ??
You will need to progress to a point that when you visit the principal (when working at the school) you will see an icon appear under his picture on the right menu (one of the two normally empty boxes). Click the icon and it will install the camera. Background: you believe he is up to no good with either his daughter or secretary.

Last edited:

sandalio

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys, i hope i still can get an answer here.
First thanks for the great game and the Translation.
How do i apply medicine in this Game ?
I was roaming around in the basement and the Girl got violated, now she has an Black eye and a soar anus.
When i click on the Bag and click on apply on the neck or apply on the eye nothing happens.
I already buyed the medicine in the Pharmacy
Thanks for answering

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
Yay, I get to click "to wait an hour" for eternity. Best game ever.... Seriously though wtf people are talking about doing things but I see no way to go anywhere or do anything but "to wait an hour" and starve to death.... not even sure I can die, haven't eaten in days.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
how to play this game
i didnt see any launcher to play
only qsp
You need the QSP executable/translator/thingermabob to play QSP games.

Win32:
Win64:
macOS:
taken from

That's not the original QSP player, it's a fan made version which is less buggy and will play videos where as the original was buggy and couldn't play videos. The fan made version is better in every way.

this is the version I use though. It also plays video but I just prefer it because I've never heard of QT. Just how my brain works.

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough.

You have to be in a certain place at a certain time on a certain day; and there are a lot of locations to check. Throw in a randomizer for interactions and it turns into a blind nut hunt.

To make things worse, the English translation is awful, so good luck figuring out what you've actually found.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The first puzzle is figuring out how to get out of the train station.

Answer: wait 1 hour, multiple times, checking each room every hour, until a link appears in the description box you click; that tells you (I assume, because the translation is awful) about a room for rent.

Now you can take a taxi, which is an intuitive leap, since that option didn't work before, but it does now.

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have an English QSP for this 1.1 version?