QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

tiggablu1

Dec 22, 2016
Downloading now. might take a while but i'll upload to Mega. Then we just need a genius to translate. Or find an existing eng qsp.

Jun 15, 2018
Just throwing this out there, can someone give even a slightly better description of what this about? From all the comments seems there are a lot of missing tags and such. Not to mention wondering just how much content is actually in this cause it is a pretty good sized file.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
cmon, it's obvious from the size
Yeap, and I had tried it (just saw dat welcome screen and that's it) --- top right of welcome image says ver 0.1.1.0 and size thing (rus v 1.1: 1.93G, Ver 0.5.2.0: 3.49G) zoomg had mentioned.
Gotta say date of upload (11-07-2018) is quite misleading, and same goes to title "V1.1".
Or its kinda miracle that some fan made a new version which use same sorts of way to compressed the files size at same time, you never know until you tried it right? :LOL:
Was hoping that is truly new version tho, good game.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a way to like reset the QSP player to the default window locations etc... All of mine are just sorta gone no matter whether I choose to have them visible or not... (ie: Objects, Actions, etc.) Can't even start the game and I've no clue why my QSP is doing this I've never had issues with it before. Not sure where else to really ask about it either, other than it was loading this game up that I noticed it!

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I think I may of mentioned this once before, but this game really had some promise. Wish the dev had kept up with it. Their new game Bright Past just ain't as interesting to me.

Reactions: Summin

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
hey i don't know anything about qsp so i cannot run the game can anyone help me plzz?
You'll need an interpreter, like this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/qsp-player-with-video-support-written-in-qt.10801/

Then you download the game files. The game files usually consist of the QSP game file itself, a folder for pictures, and a folder for sound, some games have other folders for other stuff but thats the very basics of it.

Once you have the interpreter downloaded and extracted, double click the game QSP file and when Winblows asks how you want to open it, navigate to the interpreters .exe and click it. Or just start the .exe directly and then tell navigate to the QSP game file and open it that way.

MOST OF THE TIME, the QSP game file needs to be at the same folder level as the images and sound folder.