QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
ah man i wanna play it but i cant above reader could not open bright future and version of game and because it is neither supported cause failed dmg how to fix it

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
ah man i wanna play it but i cant above reader could not open bright future and version of game and because it is neither supported cause failed dmg how to fix it
1 : You download the game and the qsp for english
2 : You download the 0.5.2.1 update and install it (do it)
3 : You download at least a recent version of the qsp program : Qsp-1.7-win64 (the link is given if you read the comments, but more recent is also ok) and you open it in his own file.
4 : You start your qsp program by clicking on QSP application
5 : In the new window, you click on "Quest" and search the "BrightFuture_0.5.2.0_En"
And normally, everything must be right.

Very nice game

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eeh no walkthroughs i assume. ingame tips of no much help
k by chance discovered that usb quest chain ... and played until i found that drummer or bandguy in car dumpster... but my eloquence. skill is too low... and i dunno how to raise it... i htink i cannot read books ...like not clickable text..(same with school - cannot go to class)
...though it is prolly raised via kiosk job

Last edited:

stonecold31

Jan 16, 2018
eeh no walkthroughs i assume. ingame tips of no much help
k by chance discovered that usb quest chain ... and played until i found that drummer or bandguy in car dumpster... but my eloquence. skill is too low... and i dunno how to raise it... i htink i cannot read books ...like not clickable text..(same with school - cannot go to class)
...though it is prolly raised via kiosk job
work in the market as much as u can , it will raise 1 or 2 per day

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah that is what i called kiosk job ...

k i think i hit the wall with everything
last my gigs were finishing concert preparations and after taht i did about 3 concerts.

1615406739265.png
1615407532388.png

1615407414598.png

home
my sis gives no quests after cat
lera2/lena blond - nothing. had sex.
school
gothic gial vera - doing some vocals in her dorm but nothing more.
shemale - non-interactable after 1st visit to her home
new engl teacher/ blackish lady. nothing.
librarian became non-interactable after i did 2-3 book quizes
in school marina/blonde who wnated to be a whor is missing
cheesy guy infront of school - nothing.
some hiking talk with that deputy lady...but dead-end [undeveloped i guess given some pop-up]
band
anything after u recording a scene of gingerish gial with some photographer?(was wife of that hairy bandmember)
nothing after a scene with living-in-pearl-area-bandmember's (oak's?) wife
nastya manager's sister is non-interactable at their home.
nastya-just offers tea.
cafe
anything with a cook-girl?
eugine - i manage to visit her only once. then the icon is either gray or i can click on it but it is better not to disturb her.
boss-only repeatable home visit.
market
i bought that storage space, chosed products. vanya- employed as seller on my market spot. nothing else

Last edited:

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
How can I solve the 3rd concert quest if all I get at Atom is You have nothing to do here? The Atom club in the center.

reym118

Dec 30, 2020
So I really think I'm missing something, but I just decided to try this game and must be missing something because I'm stuck on "first steps in show business (try to find the right contacts)." I feel like I've been everywhere I can at all times of day and talked to everyone I can (and have 3 different jobs), but it doesn't seem like anything else can happen, and I've gone through multiple days of nothing new. (I also see someone else asked this question earlier and didn't get an answer, so I feel less dumb) Can anyone point me in the right direction or to any sort of basic walkthrough?