Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bright Lord [Phase 1 v0.6c Elite] [Phase2 v0.9 Part 3 Fixed] Walkthrough Multi Mod [Joker Leader]

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
No, you are right i tested with the non compressed version and i did got the same errors, so i'm uploading a new version of the mod, let me know if it works for you. In my testing it worked at the first time, don't know if the dev changed anything but the other mod does work with my v0.4d version.

Try this one
thanks mate for trying just installed the mod n checked it, works perfectly.
Thanks again for your effort

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

ilMilos09

Aug 2, 2020
Hey I wanted to ask, should I pick the option where there are green text?

I usually don't pick the corruption option but if there are like a : ... corruption +1 (ep x kill)
*that was only an EXAMPLE I made up the option, so it's not a spoiler or anything

ilMilos09

Aug 2, 2020
Hey I wanted to ask, should I pick the option where there are green text?

I usually don't pick the corruption option but if there are like a : ... corruption +1 (ep x kill)
*that was only an EXAMPLE I made up the option, so it's not a spoiler or anything
Oh and sorry for asking a dumb question lol,
Thanks!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Oh and sorry for asking a dumb question lol,
Thanks!
Colors match the characters names, Green Color are True "events" choices that can lead to different scenes or will be remembered by the characters.

Reactions: ilMilos09

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
That's not from the mod, the mod didn't chane the line 218 in the script

Edit: I've just played that part and i got no error with the mod, maybe your save is before 0.4, like the dev said in the game OP, "IF YOU PLAYED 0.4 WITH CLEAN SAFE EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK", or did you download the wrong version of the Mod from this page?

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
so if I download the "optional" version, do I get everything I need, or I need to download both?
Thanks for the mod!
The optional does not cointan the WT, but i will add the WT also there, thanks.

May 4, 2021
I can't save someone here playing since the beginning here and I didn't download the wrong mod I didn't download what is written 5.a but when downloading it's actually 5.0