Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Good shit i like it. I agree with the partial release thing i need to explain some bits. About the plot my idea that the story is about mc and bright. But yeah I agree with you. I cant expect my first project go full 5 stars. Ty for your help that really helps!
To be honest I think so far the game isn't that bad. Listening to feedback is good, but try not to let it distract you from your own original vision too much. It's all about learning experience. I think if there's anything that I can comment on, is that I hope the lead up to the sex with his sisters and mother in the future will have a more natural build up, and not senselessly abrupt such as a simple command from the Demon. IMO Character relationship development is of utmost important in making an incest game work.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
To be honest I think so far the game isn't that bad. Listening to feedback is good, but try not to let it distract you from your own original vision too much. It's all about learning experience. I think if there's anything that I can comment on, is that I hope the lead up to the sex with his sisters and mother in the future will have a more natural build up, and not senselessly abrupt such as a simple command from the Demon. IMO Character relationship development is of utmost important in making an incest game work.
It's okay I guess I need to learn to listen to different opinions. Right now my main goal is to build an audience who knows what to expect from me.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
It's a preference, maybe he likes slower type games
Haha, no, I hate that.
Or maybe a little slower introduction, let's take the time to introduce characters. But after that, you have to make things happend. Not at the speed of light of course, but it's useless if your character talk about what he ate at breakfast during 20 minutes.
There is a balance.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Haha, no, I hate that.
Or maybe a little slower introduction, let's take the time to introduce characters. But after that, you have to make things happend. Not at the speed of light of course, but it's useless if your character talk about what he ate at breakfast during 20 minutes.
There is a balance.
Yeah, I hate those games too. Still dude your opinion is great. I am sorry if I insulted you in any way. I hope i can win you back with the renders :D

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Yeah, I hate those games too. Still dude your opinion is great. I am sorry if I insulted you in any way. I hope i can win you back with the renders :D
Ha ! It's not easy to win me back, except if you add some good lesbian-incest later in the game...

More seriously, I didn't feel insulted. I have to say you reacted great from my critics.

About your render, hmm... some mesh lights on the windows for a better luminosity in the night scenes will be a good plus to see better, and I liked to see the Stylish Zipper Dress from Pretty3D in a game. I find it a little too slutty but it fits the bitch sister's character.

And if you're worried about your render (particulary the noise) ...

EDIT : Maybe you can read this :

That's what I used to remove the noise I have.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Bright Lord 0.2d Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
so I see kinetic-novel tag, does that mean our choices wont change story much?
I don't know the definition of a kinetic novel cuz a lot of games put some random wandering in the world but the story is still one-sided. My game will have two endings. The choices you choose will lock the second path at some point in the game.

Reactions: sulimo04

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I don't know the definition of a kinetic novel cuz a lot of games put some random wandering in the world but the story is still one-sided. My game will have two endings. The choices you choose will lock the second path at some point in the game.
So far the choices didn't change any variables or are stored in any way as far as i know. This is why we add kinetic novel. If you are planning to introduce different ending (or we are wrong and you are recording the choices in some way) let us know. We will remove the tag. :)

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So far the choices didn't change any variables or are stored in any way as far as i know. This is why we add kinetic novel. If you are planning to introduce different ending (or we are wrong and you are recording the choices in some way) let us know. We will remove the tag. :)
The thing is I didn't put them yet because they don't give any result and could crash the game, but if the game will have more endings I prefer it to not have a kinetic novel tag :D And still choices give you other scenes so i don't think its kinetic

Edit I checked if dreams of desire is a kinetic novel and it isn't so this game will definitely won't be a kinetic :D So please remove the tag. Thank you

Last edited:

TheBluePenguin

Mar 27, 2018
Good choice only sticking to two paths its gonna be a pain to maintain the game if you had to implement the typical stuff like phones and the click hell called house and world locations ( for some reasons some games hate shortcuts ). Looks good so far =)

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Good choice only sticking to two paths its gonna be a pain to maintain the game if you had to implement the typical stuff like phones and the click hell called house and world locations ( for some reasons some games hate shortcuts ). Looks good so far =)
Well, my dream is to make open-world game, but for now, I will just stick to two paths. I don't want to brake the game with my coding skills :D Cuz we see great games become a mess with their open world system. You need to know how to make one first and the world needs to have some daily events not just earn money, buy something fuck, earn money buy something fuck

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes