ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My only problem with Love vs. Corruption routes games is Corruption usually has way more sex scenes than the love routes and i usually like the love route for better story and happy endings. Be nice if there was equal amount on both sides. And at the same pace.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
My only problem with Love vs. Corruption routes games is Corruption usually has way more sex scenes than the love routes and i usually like the love route for better story and happy endings. Be nice if there was equal amount on both sides. And at the same pace.
Bright Lord has a pretty good balance. You never really miss anything regardless of which route you’re on. I’m no small part because the “corruption” occurs either way, it’s just a matter of how the main character reacts to the “inevitability” of it all. Is he loving and caring, trying to maintain control, compassion, and composure while Bright Lord does his thing? Or does he give in to the power and lusts that Bright Lord bring on.

In a way, it is less a question of if the MC is corrupting or loving the girls, and more a question of if he is a loving or corrupted person by the events.

More or less.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Bright Lord has a pretty good balance. You never really miss anything regardless of which route you’re on. I’m no small part because the “corruption” occurs either way, it’s just a matter of how the main character reacts to the “inevitability” of it all. Is he loving and caring, trying to maintain control, compassion, and composure while Bright Lord does his thing? Or does he give in to the power and lusts that Bright Lord bring on.

In a way, it is less a question of if the MC is corrupting or loving the girls, and more a question of if he is a loving or corrupted person by the events.

More or less.
i want to ask u about eternum cuz of your profile pic..is it dead or the creator is taking a break?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
i want to ask u about eternum cuz of your profile pic..is it dead or the creator is taking a break?
Sorry for barging in, Eternum is in development and the new update should be out at the end of December early January, Caribdis is one of the most consistent and reliable devs I've seen ( game was never been delayed). :)
I can confirm what my fellow Nova fan says.

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
i’d like to pay for dev,he worth it,just can’t use LC in Patreon,sorry for my bad English

Libita

Mar 25, 2019
look in a mirror? Did you find him? Or just a cheap pirate?
Oy, some of us can be both! If you pay for the game, but not for the tier where you immediately get the version, and then you pirate the game, what does that make you? A cheap hero? Heroic pirate?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes