KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
test.png test2.png test3.png

Before going to sleep and putting the last animation to render I decided to play around with the Landlady model. I know a lot of ppl saying she is too young and she does look too young. But her facial structure is not easy to make look older. The first picture has intense wrinkles, the second one just a bit and the last one has nothing. Let me know what u think and if its worthy implementing this into the next updates or leave it as it is.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2201064 View attachment 2201065 View attachment 2201066

Before going to sleep and putting the last animation to render I decided to play around with the Landlady model. I know a lot of ppl saying she is too young and she does look too young. But her facial structure is not easy to make look older. The first picture has intense wrinkles, the second one just a bit and the last one has nothing. Let me know what u think and if its worthy implementing this into the next updates or leave it as it is.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

3 is over doing it, 1 looks too young

Reactions: Nulldev and EJW

BAT-MAN

May 21, 2021

Reactions: Nulldev and EJW

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018

I will choose 2

Reactions: Nulldev

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

2 seems the right compromise 1 and 3 are polar opposite and a tad bit exxagerated imho. :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
But her facial structure is not easy to make look older. The first picture has intense wrinkles, the second one just a bit and the last one has nothing. Let me know what u think and if its worthy implementing this into the next updates or leave it as it is.
Fuck wrinkles and realism, this is fiction, a fictional incest fuckfest. Make her look young and attractive and make sure she gets a real good dicking from the MC, coz that's what counts the most, especially when a woman with a bitchy attitude looks like her.:devilish:(y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Honestly, neither of those images with wrinkles suits her. They look unnatural either way, as if the wrinkles had been drawn over her forehead. She's not old enough to have those.
This model can't look older than she does, let's face it. And that's ok, because I'm sure that for your next game you are already paying much more attention to details like this.
But don't add those wrinkles now mid-game, they look bad. Our "landlady" is a hot, young-looking MILF.
I can live with that :devilish:

May 18, 2021

#3 is the best one. The important thing is that she looks attractive, she doesn't need to look old. She looks young, true, but that is not a problem at all, she looks older than the MC and than the other girls, so it fits the "landlady" role. She is the most attractive of all the girls. She DOES NOT need to look like a 55 yo Housewife, she is good as she is. Besides those wrinkles does not make her look older, look like faciall expessions (#1 she looks in pain or angry, andi n #2 she looks hurt and and kinda sad).

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The young looking one is the best obviously. I don't know why some people think women in their fourties need to look old. Just take Salma Hayek. She's in her fifties already and still looks young and hot.
Yeah people in their 40's can still look young. I'm 45 years old and i have no wrinkles and i stay in shape people mistake me for my early 30's all the time. And my sister is 51 and she still gets carded for alcohol.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Honestly, neither of those images with wrinkles suits her. They look unnatural either way, as if the wrinkles had been drawn over her forehead. She's not old enough to have those.
This model can't look older than she does, let's face it. And that's ok, because I'm sure that for your next game you are already paying much more attention to details like this.
But don't add those wrinkles now mid-game, they look bad. Our "landlady" is a hot, young-looking MILF.
I can live with that :devilish:
simfwnw

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019

I say 3. The wrinkles don't look natural. I also think it isn't worth changing now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669979730315.png
Do let the bright shine in and cover your astounding bosoms of candy and bliss!

Bright Lord 0.9
Here you guys go.
Please know that this is 1st out of the 3 parts.
I needed some time to set this thing up and it took way too long

1669979776211.png

Come closer, into the bright, let your beauty fill the air!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes